🌕 𝕺𝖓𝖊

"I don't even know why you are an angel, you are a literal mistake" Yewon's mom complained, slapping Yewon's left cheek with the coldness of her palm. Yewon dared not to talk, or she would be locked downstairs again.
Yewon hated that cold basement, there would always be something down there to haunt her. "Are you listening to me you bitch?!"

Her mom come over, again, and pulled on her hair. Yewon yelped, covering her mouth. "I-I'm s-sorry..." She bit her lip, absolutely terrified of what's coming next.

"Hmm, I'll let it slide" Her mom shot her eyes at Yewon like daggers piercing through her soul. "But that's only if feed the hellhound"

Yewon rapidly nodded her head and left for the cage.

🌕

She was throwing human limbs into the cage, trying her next to calm down the fiery dog. "There there..."

Yewon didn't mind this chore, it depended on the hound's mood.
If it was angry it would want to swallow the angel alive. Thankfully, it was relaxed and tired.

"You're the only nice one in this house..." Yewon pets the hellhound's fur, a bit spiky, but she didn't care. "Sometimes you can be feisty, which is a bit daunting, but at least there are times you are nice"

She finished by placing another limb on the floor, waving goodbye as she left to go back upstairs.

🌕

Her room was in the dusty attic, the moved her living area from a nice-sized room to a crusty and broken attic.
She slept on the floor, with one blanket and the floor served as her pillow. Yewon was used to it by now, she also cleaning every so often. They gave her all her clothes, only because they didn't want anyone to suspect that she was being abused.

🌕

Yewon stuffed her backpack with all her text books, she had to be a straight-A student or also her parents would be a nightmare.

"I-I'm leaving..." She told her parents who were both eating breakfast. Yewon always skips breakfast, and every other meal she's supposed to have. If she feels hungry, she'll just eat a fruit.

"Good, goodbye slut" Her dad shooed her off with his hand, using his power to push her to the door.

"At least it was a goodbye..." Yewon sighed, dragging her feet out of the house and to her only safe place.

🌕

Seeing her school in the distance, she changed her facial expression. Yewon changed from a broken face to a joyous, smiley, expression.

"Good morning Yewon!" One girl greeted, slightly bowing her head down.

"Good morning~" Yewon replied back, bowing her head too. Everyone in school knew who she was, they thought her happiness was so genuine. Her nickname was 'School's Sweetheart'. Little did they know, it was nowhere near that.
Yewon slipped into her first class, with Lee Jeno and Huang Renjun.

"Good morning-" She tried you great them, but Renjun cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it" Yewon exhaled heavily at his comment, sitting down.
She was ten minutes early, she grabbed her textbook and placed his on onto her part of the desk. Yewon shared a table with Jeno and Renjun. Sadly, with no one else but them.
That's when a note popped up right in front of her, startling her, but she knew it was from her parents. Yewon quickly snatched the yellow note from the air, not letting anyone see it. It read, 'Clean the whole house or your sleeping with the hound, and trust me, we made it angry"

She crumpled the note, placing it into the small bin next to her.

"Yes mother.." She spoke, under her breath. Letting no one else but her head.

"Good morning class, I hope you guys are having a wonderful morning! We are going to take place where you last ended, which is page 182" Everyone opened their textbooks, quickly flipping their pages to the one the teacher had assigned. "Ok, I'm assuming everyone is there. So, last time we learned about mixing random chemicals together"

And now is the start of a lengthy lesson. 
-
Sooo, I was really bored so, I decided to make it an hour after I made the the poll.
It's is currently ummm- like, 3:40am right now (as I'm pre-writing this) I should probably get some sleep 😂
Also, her mom and dad have the power to transport notes to her using their powers.