chapter 12

Talia POV

Buzzzz.... Buzzzzz

My phone vibrated waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Taking my phone off the charger I unlocked it checking the message.

Shawn
Can't wait to see you today beautiful , see you at 8☺.

I groaned. I have awhile until the date so I walked down to the back yard pool. It felt good outside today. I wanted to tan but was to shy due to my scars. I only had my c-section scar, with several stretch marks. Also the ones on my back. They were hideously permanent. I lifted up my sweats allowing my legs to feel the heat.

Perez came out from the patio door jogging over to where I was.

"Hello goregous I got some questions to ask you" I smiled uncontrollably and nodded my head. "What did you name your son" my smile faded quickly as the memory of not having him by my side today blurred my thoughts.

Perez whiped the tears that had fallen and comforted me "its okay baby girl I just need to know I wanna help you". I had no idea what she planned to do but I wanted her help badly.

"Noell Andrew Robinson, brown eyes and black hair" I choked out.

She gave me a huge and a kiss on the check before she disappeared back into the house.

I have 6 hours to kill time. The acrade place was my favorite place to be so I was sure that I would have fun. I just didn't think having him there would be enjoying.

Well I can't loose anything right? Wouldn't hurt to try. I'll give him a chance