Leaving home

(Jaden and josh^^^)

Jaden's POV

"THIS IS IT I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU THAT WAS YOUR LAST STRAW MISTER" my mom yell as we get inside the house

Hey my name is Jaden I'm what most people think as a "fuckboy" And a "troublemaker" But I don't really care let me tell you about my life so when I was around 2 years old my dad left my mom to raise me and that was all perfect just me and my mom until around 6th grade when my mom started to date Mark that dick of a step father soon after they got married my mom found out she was pregnant with my little sister I didn't mind tho I thought I would be fun to have someone else around the house besides me so when she was born everything was great till freshman year I saw these guys being mean to this girl in the parking lot touching her and shit and I didn't like it so I beat both of them up and didn't care after that fight I got in so many in 2 years my mom has had it and now your caught up so let's go back to my mom yelling at me.

"what's going on" He asked my mom and then saw me " THAT'S IT YOU ARE OUT OF THIS HOUSE YOU WILL MOVE IN WITH YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE AND YOUR COUSINS GO PACK YOUR STUFF U LEAVE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING "

The next morning

As my mom and step dad and sister drive me to the airport I could here my mom crying and my sister wouldn't let me go when we finally arrived and we get to my gate and my mom and sister tell me that they'll miss me and my step dad just walked away when we were having our moment and then I left to L.A.

When the plane finally lands I look for my aunt and uncle when I finally spot them they come up to me and hug me and tell me how much they have missed me we then make our way out of the airport and drive to their house. When we get there my cousin Josh and Sarah are outside waiting for us when I get out Sarah runs up to me and gives me this big ass hug and she finally let's go when I tell her I can't breathe and me and Josh to our handshake we made-up when we were little Sarah then grabs my arm and pulls me into this big ass house and shows me my room and it's amazing

"It's alright" I said to Sarah and she rolls her eyes and walks out I then start to unpack and get ready for my first day of school tomorrow they don't know what they have coming I thought to myself as I drift fast asleep.

So what do u think more drama is on the way.
What did he mean when he said they don't know what they have coming?
Well let's see in the next chapter