Finding out

Jughead PoV-

"Archie I'm here, what do you want?" I yell walking into my best friends house. Archie, Betty, Veronica, Josie, Kevin, Reggie, and Cheryl come running down the stairs. "So umm...We were uh..Curios about the disappearance of Cody Martin and umm well Jug...We found out that his twin brother, friends, family friend, and parents are coming to Riverdale to look for him." Kevin explained "Ok. What does this have to do with me?" I ask acting like it didn't bother me, when in the inside I was freaking out. "Well nothing we just wanted to tell you." Veronica said "Juggie they are checking every male's past and finger prints at school on Monday." Betty told me. I felt like I wanted to throw up or pass out or just something. Well apparently my body chose throw up, so I ran to Archie's bathroom and threw up. "Juggie!" I heard Betty yell, then she came into the bathroom. "Hey...are you ok?" She asked "Yeah and no." I responded "Can you get everyone in Archie bedroom I have to tell you all something...oh and umm can you call Toni, Fangs, Sweetpea, JB, and my Parents, I'll be out when everyone's here." I told her "Yeah, sure." She said obviously suspicious. About 10 minutes later everyone was here and in Archie's room I heard Archie knock at the door "Jug what did you have to tell us?" He asked. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at them all for a solid minute before looking at my dad "You can't be mad at me because I'll explain everything." I said they all nodded except for the people that all ready knew my family Dad, Mom, Fangs, Sweetpea, Toni, and JB. "I'm Cody James Martin twin brother to Zack Jacob Martin." I said and let it sink in for them. "I left because my Ex girlfriend Bailey Pickett cheated on me and everyone decided to just keep pushing things on to me and the only one trying to help me was Zack, I left a note for him but told him not come looking for me everyday I miss him more and more but I can't go back and face Bailey, I trusted her with everything and every bone in my body and she betrayed me I just can't face her." I said trying not to let them see that I was crying. Betty got up and hugged me "I didn't want anyone else than my family to know because I didn't want anyone to rat me out, I was just scared, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys and now Monday I'm gonna have to face reality and see Bailey again, we'll at least Zach, Mr.Moseby, London, Woody and my biological Mom and Dad are gonna be there." I said they got up and hugged me " Hobo we could never be mad at you because you were scared." Cheryl said they all agreed. "You do realise that Archie, Fangs, Sweetpea, and I are now gonna put ourselves behind you in line and not let this Bailey bitch touch you right?" Reggie said which caused me to laugh. Betty looked up at me and I kissed her. "Hey!" Josie yelled "No kissing in this group hug." Toni finished for her. We all laughed "If I'm being honest I like it here better than on that stupid boat." I said they laughed "Yeah okay Wednesday Adams." Cheryl said. JB, Mom, and Dad all went home and we all hung out all weekend at Archie's house.