The (Terrible, Horrible, No good, very bad) Day

Before I write the rest of this chapter have a picture I took of a frog on the side of my garage

Betty's POV

We arrived at school Monday Morning terrified of what the day held ahead of us. Jug walked me to my locker and as we reached my locker I saw them walking down the hallway. I pulled Jug down and kissed him in a way of hiding his face. "What was that for? Don't get me wrong I loved it but, why did you do it?" "I saw them, and I was trying to hide your face." "Oh...ok" I visibly saw him pale and start to sweat. I leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Your gonna be fine, just stay with one of us all day and then later tonight speak from the heart when they find out, ok?" "Ok" he smiled at me, that cute little smile of his. I leaned up and pecked his lips before turning to my locker to open it but I could still feel his presence behind me. When I turned around to look at him and ask what was wrong I felt his lips on mine, I obviously kissed him back. "I love you" he whispered to me "I love you too" he then walked to his locker and to probably talk to Archie. After about 10 minutesV showed up "Please tell me you have an idea" she said "I have absolutely nothing, and I'm guessing you don't either." "Nope, neither does Toni, Josie, Kevin, Reggie, Archie, Fangs, Sweetpea, or FP" "What about Cheryl?" I asked just as Cheryl came running up to us "GUYS!" She yelled both me and Ronnie were taken aback "What?" I asked kind of concerned "Someone recognized Hobo." She said. Next thing I knew we were all in the lounge and found a red headed girl yelling at Jug. "Hey!" I yelled out everyone turned and looked at me which was a bit embarrassing. "What do you think your doing?" I asked/demanded "Well Cody here decided to run away and leave me broken hearted back at home so I am trying to get my boyfriend back." "Well you can't have him because he's my boyfriend!" I yelled at her walking closer. Out of the corner of my eye I saw almost everyone back up even Juggie did. I then saw him look behind me. "What is going on here?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around and saw a boy that looked almost identical to Jughead. My jaw dropped a little but I was able to respond "Well this bitch wants to take my boyfriend." "He was my boyfriend first" she yelled at me "Well from what I heard you were a terrible girlfriend, cheating on him with another guy. So how dare you stand there and say that you guys are still a thing and that he broke your heart by running away because you broke his heart by cheating on him, you were his first girlfriend and you broke his trust now he has trust issues. So don't say I'm trying to get my boyfriend back because bitch I'll tell you what my brother ain't ever gonna get back with you." Toni yelled "YASSS SIS GO OFF" Kevin yelled from somewhere. Everyone was looking at her with a shocked/Surprised face. "Damn" I heard Reggie say "Yeah" Archie agreed with him. Jughead gained his composure and walked over to Toni and hugged her not caring if he looked weak as a few tears escaped his eyes "I love you so much" you heard him whisper to Toni "I love you too Big Bro, now don't go all soft on me, okay?" you heard Jughead chuckle as he wiped his tears "okay." He then walked over to Zach "Cody?" He asked by then His Biological Parents we're here as well as London, Woody, and Mr.Moseby we're here and watching the scene before them unfold as Bailey stood there like an idiot. "Hey Zach, how are you?" Jug asked but he didn't get a response only just a hug from Zach and I wasn't a short one either. Bailey opened her mouth to say something as they pulled away from their hug but did not even get a word out as Betty had punched her in the Jaw (which ended up being broken and needing surgery, but we ain't here to talk about that). "DAMN B" Veronica yelled out as Archie and Reggie ran forward to pull Betty off of Bailey so she didn't kill here no matter how much they wanted her to they couldn't let her. Everyone turned to look at Jug and Zach again to see that he was hugging his Biological parents and friends. "By the way I go by Jughead now." "Weird but ok" Woody said. All the teens parents ended up being called and when FP and Gladys showed up Mr. and Mrs. Martin thanked them for taking care of their son, said that he was gonna come with them. "Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah" Jughead said standing up "I want to stay here with my friends and 2nd family." He said. His parents looked hurt but understood what he was coming from. "So...you're not coming back?" Woody asked "No, but I'll come and visit I swear" "Ok as long as you come and visit" London told him "Oh and Also called Maddie and telling her that we found you do she can go off on you." "Ugh ok" he said "Oh and also no Bailey. I never want to see her again, I'm happy with Betty." "That's you're girlfriend's name well it's nice to meet you Betty." Zach said standing up and shaking her hand. Jughead was then forced to introduce us all to each other.

*time skip to the end of the day*

Jughead's POV

As I walked Betty home and we talked about what had happened today I couldn't help but think about how I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I mean we had been together for two years and she has helped me through so much and I don't think I would be able to live without her, she's my everything. She even though I did have a ring when we go to her house and even though it was pissing rain I knelt down on one knee. "Elizabeth Cooper even though I don't have a ring yet I promise I will get you one, just after today I knew I would never be able to live without you, you complete me, you make me whole, before I met you my life paled in comparison to the happiness I have felt these past two years, and even though we are only seventeen, will he you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" I asked speaking from the heart like she always told me too. She had tears in her eyes and as they slid down her cheeks she nodded yes and said "Yes Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third I will marry you." I stood up and swiftly picked her up and kissed her, a deep passionate kiss trying to tell her all I was feeling through the kiss when I pulled away I whispered "I love you Juliet." "I love you too My Romeo" she whispered back before I put her down and walked her to the door. She went inside after we kissed one last time. And I ran home to tell me family, both of them.

1,267 words