15

OK so here's the deal, I wait to start writing in third person so I'm going to write this part in the 3rd person so you can tell me if you prefer this! 

Arlos father gave the blonde haired boys a room next to his. In the room was the old bed of Eli and some others. Arlo plops his bag on the bed he was allocated and pulls his dog into a hug, thankful for his decision to ring the doorbell. The king seemed to relax more and he could feel a weight being lifted off his chest. The house inside was just as charming as the outside, with beautiful wooden furniture and the smell of oak seemed to float around halls of the house. Arlo also discovered he has a step mother, her names Mars and she was deep red hair and blue eyes and has a strange ability that he doesn't really understand. She's very sweet and as soon as Arlo was introduced she cupped his face in her hands and swished his cheeks. Arlo opened up his phone to see a coup e texts from both John and Remi,  most of the ones from Remi were concerned questions about where he was and Johns were just strange jumbled, sorry's, hate and everything in between. Arlo ignored them and started watching YouTube. 

The smell coming through the door was making Arlos stomach groan and his mouth water. He pulled himself up from watching some GrayStillPlays sims videos and wondered out into the kitchen where his father was serving cheese and bacon pie onto three plates of salad. Arlos father told him that his siblings were off somewhere else and it would just be them. Arlo smiled at his father, something he wasn't used to doing  and was greeted soon after with a hug from Mars. 

"you like pie?" She smiled and winked at my father with a chuckle. Arlo hums in agreement was he was lead to the dining table, he sat down next to his step mother and a plate was placed in front of him. The whole family dug in and for one of the first time in his life he felt like he was part of a real family. 

Ok so remember to tell me which one you like better: first or third person.