ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

We do have a set of rules for both Participants and Judges to ensure the smooth running of this contest.

You are expected to kindly abide the rules. Thankyou.

 Thankyou

𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤

💜 Follow this account Wings_World to keep a track of every notification.

💜Add this book to your library and public reading list for constant updates.

💜You book has to be a BTS fanfiction.

💜Books must be written in English.

💜It can have members from other groups as characters.

💜Can enter upto 3 books, but they must be under different categories each.

💜Your book must have less than 10K reads as we are trying to uncover the undiscovered. Hope you can understand.

💜Your entering book must atleast have 7 chapters excluding Intros and Prologues (unless they are an entire chapter themself).

💜One shots must have only 3 or less chapters if it's the same scenario. (which means even one chapter alone is considered.)
It's okay to have more chapters, if each chapter has a different one shot.

💜Mature & LGBTQ+ content is acceptable, with a reader warning.

💜This contest runs on first come, first serve basis, so the first to come, the quick to get selected.

💜You can also apply for Judging, but not under the same category of your submitted book.

💜I don't know if I should mention this as well, but no foul means of winning.

💜Later as the official list gets updated, the participants will have to follow their judges as a token of gratitude.

💜Inform us incase if you want to back out from the contest or change your username or title through DM or by dropping a comment.

💜Be nice with everyone. Hamony is a high priority in our premises. 

💜Your password is your favourite BTS era.

💜Winners will be rewarded well.

💜Have fun 😁

𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕤

💜Follow this account Wings_World permanently.

💜Add this book to your library and reading list for constant updates.

💜Do not accept any bribes from the participants, this contest gotta be really fair.

💜Can enter your books in four different categories but not in the same category that you'll be judging.

💜This contest runs on first come, first serve basis, so the first to come, the quick to get selected.

💜Can judge upto only 2 categories as per your choice. So you can submit two forms with your choices.
Alternate category means a substitute of your choice just incase we couldn't take you for your first preference.

💜If you decide to back out, please inform before the judging period begins.

💜The judgements on the books allotted to you must be submitted in time. Don't worry, enough time will be provided.

💜If you aren't comfortable with SMUT or any mature content, DM me.

💜Judges get "Thank You" rewards as well.

💜Have fun 😁

﹏﹏﹏﹏

For any other queries comment here →