1.2 first glance ♡ !

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

BAKUGO THAT IS UN - ACCEPTABLE , LANGUAGE!”

A male with dark blue hair and glasses proclaimed loudly, swishing his arm in the air towards the ash blonde. The boy titled as ‘ Bakugo ’ rolled his eyes a sneered, resting his legs on the desk in front of him.

“Oh, put a sock in it, four eyes.” Bakugo flipped him off.

Izuku sighed and put a hand on Y/N’s shoulder, startling the girl. She broke her gaze from Bakugo and turned her bright red face towards the male behind him. Izuku literally choked, slapping both his hands on the sides of her heated face.

“ARE YOU OKAY!?” He squeaked, pinching at Y/N’s cheeks, with worried intentions. She forces out a crackled “ yes ” before Izuku pushed her into the front of the room. He smiled at everyone before signalling the girl to introduce herself.

Y/N coughed out, and turned her head towards the floor out of nervousness.

“Uhm .. hi, I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you all ..!” She encouraged quietly, Izuku stood next to her with a proud dad look before turning back to the girl.

He nudged her with his elbow.

“Whats your quirk!?” He asked excitedly.

Y/N looked up at him, then noticed Bakugo was also listening in, out of curiosity. She felt at ease all of a sudden, not so nervous.

With a giant smile she started to speak confidently.

“Its nothing to powerful,” She started. “But, it's called ‘ENHANCE’ I can enhance my abilities, like speed and strength. I can also strengthen anyone elses abilities too! It's kind of cool but it isn't much .. not to flashy!”

Izuku was a mumbling mess beside Y/N, out of nowhere, he pulled out a notebook and started to aggressively and quickly, write notes about her quirk and how she explained it. She heard a few people whisper which obviously made her nervous.

A girl, with pink skin, pink hair and yellow horns, pushed her seat away with the back of her legs. Sending a warming smile towards Y/N.

“That sounds so cool, Y/N! I'm Ashido, it's so nice meeting you!” suddenly a group of girls ushered over to Y/N, pushing Izuku out of the view as they gushed over her hair and face, physical appearance over all. Y/N’s face heated up once again, she twirled her hair inbetween her fingers.

“Lets all introduce ourselves! So hi there, I'm ochako!!” The brunette squealed, hugging Y/N’s side tightly. After a while Y/N basically knew everyone in the class.

But, she found her eyes landing on Bakugo yet again. He was well built, spikey blonde hair, slightly tanned skin. He had beautiful, red eyes. Then again, their eyes met.

Bakugo scowled while Y/N smiled

“Yanno, Bakugo - san. You shouldn't make so many ugly faces! You're quite the looker ~” She cooed towards him, his cheeks dusted over with a slight pink.

“SHUT UP YOU CLOWN!”

Y/N bursted out laughing, her confidence was restored once again. She wheezed and clutched her stomach. Bakugo growled and stormed his way over to the girls desk. Grabbing her shirt, he leaned in close to her face.

“It’s your first day and you're already pissing me off. Well done, shitty bitch. WELL - FUCKING - DONE.”

Y/N took this time to closely examine Bakugo's features. Light freckles were dotted over his cheeks and nose, they were adorable. A lighter red made a swirled like pattern in his eyes, they really were beautiful. You weren't listening to his rambling. But you did notice a few people surrounding the two of you.

“Bakubro! Knock it off will ya’!”

“Yeah blasty, leave the poor girl alone.”

“SHUT IT, PIKACHU — SHITTYHAIR!” He spat towards them, putting his focus back on Y/N. Suddenly, both of her hands slapped the side of Bakugo's face.

“Bakugo - san, I ..” The female started. Making Bakugo stand there in pure, utter, silence. He didn't even realize how Y/N's hands lightly fondled his soft, baby face. She looked into his eyes, opening her mouth to speak.

“CALL ME SENPAI.”