What The Hell Chapter 22

Ryland's pov

i walk in Audrey's room to see her and Nick kissing passionately."What the hell?"You say.Nick ad Audrey jump not knowing you were in the room."Seriously you just got out of a relationship Audrey"You say."So?you dont get to choose who i date"Audrey says in a sassy voice."Really this is so wrong in so many ways"You say."How"Nick says confused."Number 1:Nick your my best friend,Number 2:You guys are best friends,Number 3:You guys aren't even dating and Number 4:Audrey you just got out of a horrible relationship"You say angrily.Nick and Audrey just roll there eyes and walk out of the room.

Audrey's pov

Ever since Nick has confessed his feelings we have been hanging more.i just felt the urge to kiss hi but i don't know if he wants to.i leaned in and kissed him surprisingly he kissed back it started to get heated until i hear "What the hell"it was Ryland.You and Nick jump up at the exact same time.."Seriously you just got out of a relationship Audrey"Ryland says."So?you dont get to choose who i date"I says in a sassy voice."Really this is so wrong in so many ways"Ryland says."How"Nick says confused."Number 1:Nick your my best friend,Number 2:You guys are best friends,Number 3:You guys aren't even dating and Number 4:Audrey you just got out of a horrible relationship"Ryland says angrily.Me and Nick  just roll there eyes and walk out of the room.seriously out of everyone that could see me and Nick kiss it had to be my Overprotective older brother Ryland!."Well that did not turn out quite as planned"Nick said."Oh you can say that again!"I said knowing what he was going to do."Well that did not turn out quite as planned"Nick said.i knew it.Nick is so lovely,kind and funny i like him a lot.i hope my new relationship will turn out better then the last one.

that is the end of the chapter hope you enjoyed.Word count: 315 words.bye