Going to the movies

It had been a month and a half since I left my abusive husband and crossed the country, divorce hasn't been finalized yet so I'm struggling with that.

We had been shut down due to the coronavirus since March, there was nothing to do but there were rumors of things opening back up soon.

I had been talking to guys but no one really struck my fancy, "i'll just be alone forever I guess."

Thats when my brother knocked on the door, "hey they opened things up were going for to the movies wanna go?"

"Yeah sure." I said grabbing my shoes.

Once we got to the theaters, we paid for our tickets and got our snacks, we went to go see the movie, Wendy. The entire time we were there, it felt like someone was watching me. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I exited the theater a man was following me. I was creeped out but I continued to the bathroom. Just before I entered the restroom a hand grabbed me, "sir, I think you have the wrong person, please let go of me."

Instead of letting go he rolled up my sleeve and gasped. Now I was freaked out, what was wrong with my arm? I tried yanking my arm back but he pulled me into him and held me.

I had to say even though it was creepy, I missed the affection from a man.

When he didn't let me go I tried to pull away, and he said in the most sensual British accent I've ever heard, "Darling, please don't go."

Oh my God he's Jude Law....

"I have to use the restroom and get back to my brothers." I explained.

"Use the restroom but let me sit with you in the theater" he pleaded, as if he would die if he never saw me again.

I didnt want to but something told me I had to, I nodded and went to use the restroom. While in there, I checked my arm to see what he was looking at.

There in the most beautiful calligraphy was his name, i was freaked out. So I googled what it meant and there were several pages about soulmates....was I soulmates with Jude Law?

After I had finished washing my hands, I walked out and saw that Jude was still waiting for me, I looked at him and asked if he was ready.

He nodded and gently took my arm, guiding me back to the theatre.

My brothers looked at me weird when they saw a man holding me but didn't say anything.

The entire movie, jude never let go of my hand, he kissed it several times.

I cried during some parts of the movie, Jude would lean over and wipe my tears.

I dont think he watched any of the movie, he just watched me.

Once the movie was over, we all got up and started filing out, still Jude held my hand.

Once we got out of the theater my brother Daniel asked "ok, so what's with the guy?"

Jude looked embarrassed, "oh I do beg your pardon, I'm Jude and I'm soulmates with your sister."

Daniel looked confused but Cam who had already met his soulmate looked happy and congratulated us.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

Jude turned me towards him and grabbed my hands, "Now you come with me and we start our lives together." He said and kissed my hands.

"Uhh jude thats, thats really soon. I can't just leave my life behind. I want you to meet my family and besides the rest of the country is shut down."

He looked hurt, "If your uncomfortable, Darling, we can move slower. I would love to meet your family. I'll drive you home and we can meet your brothers there alright?"

I was uncomfortable with that, "I'm sorry Mr. Law, but I'm not comfortable with that."

He looked very hurt, just as I was about to walk away, my brother cam spoke up, "She would love to go with you, Jude. Besides there's hardly any room in my car for her. You should go pick up a swim suit,we have a pool and jacuzzi. Take all the time you need!" Then he dragged Daniel away, and giving me a thumbs up which left me dumbfounded.

"Well darling, it looks like we can go together afterall." He said smiling.

He led me to his very nice porche, which I felt I shouldn't be in because it was just way too nice.

I moved to open the door but he moved my hand and tsked his tongue, "do you really think I will allow a lady such as yourself to open her own door?"

"Its just a door, I can get it myself." I said kinda confused as to why he was making such a big deal of this.

"I'm a gentleman, and gentlemen always get the door for the ladies." He stated simply and he opened the door.

I sat down and went for my seatbelt, but be tsked his tongue again, then he put my seatbelt on for me, he stopped in front of my face, about an inch away from my face. I wanted to kiss him, just as i was leaning forward, he moved away and closed the door.

He just stood outside of the passenger door, then he walked around and got in, he buckled himself in and we started to drive, he reached for my hand while we were driving.

He was a quiet sort of guy and it was a bit offputting.

"So, uh Jude...where are we going because I live in the opposite direction."

"We're going to my hotel, so I can grab my swim suit and look just a bit nicer to meet your parents." He explained with a smile.

God! I loved his smile