the hotel

Warning: light Smut in this chapter

Once we got to the hotel, I told him. I'd wait in the lobby but he was not having any of that.

He took me by the arm and guided me to his room, it was more like a very large apartment.

He saw my shocked expression and chuckled.

"Darling, its not that big! You should see our home in London its much bigger than this."

"Our?" I asked, kinda surprised.

"Yes, darling. Its our home, you'll be living there too someday." He smiled, it looked as if he was imagining what it'd be like.

He picked out a set of slacks and a white, long sleeved, button down. Then I saw him throw a white speedo down on the bed.

"I'm going to shower now, I know you want to go slow but I'd like it if you joined me. Just so I can keep an eye on you baby girl, we don't want you to get hurt. Do we?" He said stroking my cheek, I unconsciously leaned my head against his palm.

Wait...did he know I was a little? How can he tell?!

"Whats bothering you, darling?"

"Why did you call me baby girl?" I asked desperately trying to hide that fact about myself.

"Well, I'm a daddy dom, we're soulmates. So that would make you my little."

I started to get flustered and scared... "I'm not a,a,a,a,a little. No way!" I was definitely not gonna pull that off.

"Little one, I don't like lying but because we haven't discussed rules, you won't be punished. Now come on let's go shower, really quick."

"But I-"

Jude interrupts me, "if you don't, get in that shower with me your bum will be very sore."

He gets up and leads me to the shower. He starts takes off his t-shirt and his jeans, he is a sight to behold, rock hard abs, muscular thighs and calves, pronounced biceps, then off came his underwear...if I thought his bulge was huge before the trouser snake that was released was unreal, so fat but long, he was only semi hard.

He realized I was staring and chuckled, "here, let daddy, take off your clothes, darling."

He started with my shirt and moved to my bra, when my large breasts fell from the cloth that bound them it was Jude's turn to stare, he knelt down pulling my pants and panties down.

He stared at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world which are me blush. I stepped in the couples shower and he followed, he turned the water on. And started to wash himself, i just watched. He couldn't help but stare at me himself.

I looked at his cock and somehow he got even bigger, i could feel myself getting very wet, as my juices started flowing. My pussy ached for him, I needed him in me.

Jude came up and started soaping up my body, he started at my breasts then worked his way down, he came up behind me and he thrust a digit into my aching cunt, then he added one, he was stretching out my pussy with his two fingers.

He was pumping in and out but it wasn't enough. "I need your cock, please jude! I need your cock!" I begged him.

"Oh my little lady when you talk like that you sound like a whore! Are you daddys little shut? Tell me if you are."

I couldn't help myself, "i'm daddys little whore! Please daddy! I need your cock in my holes! I'm aching! Fuck me daddy please! I need it!"

"Bend over, darling. Daddy is gonna make you his good little whore." He said huskily.

No sooner did I bend over did I have, his massive cock lined at my entrance. It just sat there, not entering, I pushed back on it trying to get the achinv in my pussy to stop, but daddy stopped me and gently slid my body down his cock, once he was all the way in I hissed, he filled my pussy to my cervix, once I was molded to him, he pulled out and started to pound into my pussy mercilessly. I was screaming in ecstasy. He had to ver my mouth with one hand and he was pinching my nipples with the other.

It was almost too much, his thrusts started becoming more eratic. His grunts and my moans filled that shower.

He was sucking on the sweet spot on my neck which made me orgasm harder than I ever had before and he thrust for the final time, pulling out and releasing his load onto my back.

I collapsed but he caught me, he rinsed off my back and surprisingly, he carried me to the bed. He dried me off and cuddled me. Once I was out of my postcoital haze I turned and checked the time, it was 4:30, we had to go.

"Jude, we have to go back to my place, let's go." I said after I had turned over.

"I dont like it when you call me jude, you know full well that I'm daddy, but yes I agree, let's go."