three

I felt my heart melt at Kenma's touch, my family was definitely not the affectionate type, so being hugged by someone who truly cared about me meant a lot. You don't feel like you're missing out on anything until you experience it for yourself. 

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment, as I hugged back a bit tighter before deciding to pull back. 

I straightened myself out and grinned at the two males standing in front of me. (I totally didn't forget that Kuroo was there.) 

"So, what do you guys wanna do first?" Placing my hand on my hip I took a quick look around the fairly large room full of all different types of video games, and food. What more could one want? My eyes landed on a certain game I was quite familiar with. 

The large title plastered across the top of the arcade game in a bold shade of yellow, followed by the "CHAMPION EDITION" sign on the side. 

I smirked. Kenma seemed to follow my glance and chuckled. I turned to him, cracking my fingers. 

"Whoever get's the highest number of K.O's wins. Loser has to has to by the other person, and Kuroo," I added looking up him to make sure he didn't feel left out. "ice cream. We'll rotate turns." I nodded waiting for Kenma's response. Kuroo smiled, happy that he was getting something either way. 

Kenma gave a small sigh. "Fine." His voice was monotone, implying that he really didn't care, yet his eyes said otherwise. He sped off towards the machine, leaving me and Kuroo who followed after. If there was one thing that Kenma was absolutely serious about, it was gaming. 

He sat down on the seat, wasting no time, entered his name and was off. I watched inventively, seeing Kenma play right in front of me was fascinating. The way his eyes were completely concentrated on the screen in front of him, blocking out the rest of the world. His hands worked at the controls, switching from joystick to buttons in the blink of an eye, as his character followed his commands and moved from left to right, throwing attacks and dodging with swift movement. 

Of course, that's only what I saw. Kuroo was messing with some kid who said he looked like a rooster. 

"I am HURT." Kuroo dramatically clutched at his heart, sinking onto the floor. He shot his arm up towards the ceiling, clenching his hand into a tight fist, his face still looking down grimly at the ground. 

"During the 17 years I've been alive, not once have I been called rooster before." The kid looked extremely confused and backed up, blinking down at Kuroo.

I broke from my trance and turned to face Kuroo who was now getting looks from everyone around us. I facepalmed and walked over to where he was helplessly laying. 

"Get up, you look like an idiot," I laughed, kicking him lightly. I've spent less than a day in Japan and Kuroo's already embarrassing me. Something told me this was going to happen quite often. And in all honesty, it was reassuring knowing that I had already made one friend. 

He chuckled rolling away from my foot and standing up. His eyes catch on something and proceed to glow with an emotion I knew all to well. He smirks, straightening himself out and makes his way over to whatever he was looking at.

I follow his with my eyes until he reaches another pretty tall dude and throws his arm around him. 

Ah, I see, that's his friend. Kuroo's friend seemed pretty surprised by the sudden action and choked on his milk. 

"Oh shit is he good," I made my way to the two dudes attempting to stifle a laugh. It was not nice to laugh at someone choking on their milk, but if I'm going to be honest, it was kind of funny. Kind of.