11

I was 10 when my dad left us. I witnessed everything... How my parents fought every night. There's no love in our family, only screams and arguments.

My dad is a doctor, while my mom  is a  psychiatrist. My dad owns a hospital and he was really busy and had no time for us.

Maybe that's the reason why they  fell out of love.

At a relationship, time is really important.

I hated my father before because he left us all alone.

And that's why i really don't understand what love really means......

If you guys both love each other...even hours or years can't seperate both of you...

"Are you the kookie boy? But that's impossible!" I swear, I'm the most shocked person right now.

He chuckled and he showed me a tiny hair clip and that hair clip is familiar!

Is that mine?

Omg its mine!

He really is the kookie boy!

I am so speechless! I can't even utter a single word. My childhood friend. How can i not remember. I'm so dumb.

"Hello? Earth to tzuyuoda? You still there?"  He wave his hand at my face.

Tzuyoda! Now i remember. Every moments, everything!

I really don't know what to say! I just eyed him with a shocked expression. He laughed again! He's still the same! He's still good at making fun of me.

I punch him in his shoulder and now he laughed even more.

"Ouch! You're still the same tzu. That hurts haha!" He acted like he was really hurt.

Did i punched him that hard? Er maybe not. He's overreacting.

"I really dont know what to say." I honestly said.

"You're now a famous doctor. What's the feeling of living in your dream?" He raised his brow up and down obviously teasing me.

"I'm happy and annoyed at the same time" i glared at him

"Hmmmm why?" He asked not getting my point. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Because im sitting next to someone who's annoying the hell out of me"

"Woah chill woman haha.  Did you miss me?"

Well..... I do miss him. But i wont admit it.

"Because i do"