Chapter 1

It had been three weeks after Rudolph's birthday, Tony had finally gone back to San Diego leaving the Sackville-bag family behind so they could feel a bit more comfortable in their newly found home. A bit after though -two weeks to be exact- Rudolph began missing his best friend, so him and Anna began to think of ways they could sneak out of the house without being spotted.

Rudolph P.O.V-

"So," Rudolph began looking towards his sisters direction, "You understand the plan..." I look at Anna with a serious look, "Right?". Anna rolls her eyes, "Yes mr. Neat Freak, You've only went over it like 400 times!", She glares at me playfully. "Mr. Neat Freak? Really?", I scoff at the childish name,"You couldn't think of anything original or creative?", She rolls her eyes again.
"Whatever", she says under her breath.

Anna lets out a long exhale before beginning, "So are we gonna wait around here to get caught by dad OR are we gonna get going?", I roll my eyes and continue to rack my mind for what everyone would be doing at this time. I then feel a tap on my shoulder which made me flinch, I sigh and look towards Anna who was obviously annoyed by this point but a little worried looking back and forth at the corridor that was on the other side of the hall, and me.

"What's wrong?" Anna smiled awkwardly and went a little closer to me whispering in my ear, "I heard dad not to long ago," She looks and points to the corridor,"a little that way.". Anna backs away looking at me with a weird look. I look at the corridor with a weird look and grab Anna's arm pulling her into the room that we were next to. Our brother looked at us confused, "Uhhh?", He starts, "What are you guys doing in here?".

I look at him with a weird smile, "Welll me and Anna...", He crossed his arms with a confused look on his face, I froze feeling awkward. Anna looks at me with a confused glare, "Uhhhh Rudolph?", She says knocking on my head, "are you there buddy??".

Our brother rolls his eyes, "Nevermind I don't think I wanna know," he walks over to his window opening it,"But i'd assume if you guys were waiting outside my door it was to ask me to help you sneak out am I right?", I look at him nodding he smiles in response, "well go then I got things to do tonight!", I smile at Anna while she walked to the window.

She jumped out and i followed behind her. We stopped and waved bye to our brother whom was still standing at his window watching us. He waved back to us and closed his window walking out of his room. We turned around and continued flying off into the distance, "That was easier than expected" I chuckled a bit mid flight. "Yeah you only racked your mind for an hour than froze up when as you got asked a question, no biggie!", I rolled my eyes and we continued flying our way to the shore line.

-8:00PM-

I was woken up by anna shaking me violently. I sat up sleepily rubbing my eyes roughly hoping to get the effects of me sleeping out of my eyes. Without realizing it my sister had hit me upside my head, "OW?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!", my sister glared at me, "well for one-", she said still glaring at me, "ive been trying to wake you up for almost an hour now!", she paused and sighed, "and for two its dark out we should get going or else we won't make it before sun rise!".

I looked at her and sighed in response, "Fine your right im sorry for taking so long to get up this ground is suprisingly comfortable.", i said getting up. " Comfortable or not i kow i did't sign up to be a burnt piece of toast going to see tony, so lets gety going!".

With that me and anna set off on a long journy across the ocean.