Thank You, Koyoharu Gotouge

Thank you, Koyoharu Gotouge!

Demon slayer is one of my favourite anime this 2020 and 2019. Demon slayer is my stress reliever when I am feeling down. There's never a time I'll get upset on that show.

The animation and plot is really awesome! I am really looking forward for the mugen train this October, can't wait to see the other characs in action!

The reason y I choose shinobu is that, I really relate to her. I've learn to hide my anger towards others with my smile. I show my anger in different ways. Ways that no one will know that I'm angry.

In social-media, I have one person who Im very mad about-- this person post sexual content. I don't wanna tag them-- and in order for me not to show my anger I always use the emoticons 'UwU' 'OwO' 'QwQ' to not show that I'm angry.

I really love shinobu. She's one of my waifus in demon slayer, I can't wait to see her in action uwu.

Thank you so much koyoharu gotouge - sensei for making demon slayer!

This is actually an appreciation art for koyoharu gotouge in fb and ig XDD

Imitating gotouge's style is rlly a pain--

So about the appreciation art, u'll draw ur favours charac in kny next to you. You have to draw them next to you, just draw yourself in kny style. You can imitate gotouge's style or nah, ur choice.

Gomene, I'm bad at explaining XDD