Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, I'm not doing this for the whole thing but character and context belong to Rick and JK

If you'd've told Nico four and a half years ago that he would be waking up in the arms of Will Solace in his room in Hades' palace on the fourth morning of their trip to see Hades and 'Seph, he would've called you insane, and probably knocked your lights out.

But that's where he found himself, almost five years after the end of the Giants War, drooling on his boyfriend's shoulder with Jules Albert knocking on the door.

"Make 'im go 'way.." Will whines and pulled him closer. "Please?"

Nico sighed. "You realise if I send Jules away, dad will be next, right?" He started to disentangle himself from Will. "Now unless you want my father to make comments on the.." he gestured to the hickeys on both of them. "Then I suggest you get up and dressed."

Will, as expected, sprung into action. Sure he'd gotten used to Hades, especially after he and 'Seph had gotten closer, but he was still a twenty year old boy who didn't want to be caught by his possibly future father in law doing the nasty with his son in his palace. That was just basic etiquette.

——

It took them a while to make it down to the dining hall. If you asked Will it was because there was lots of distractions. Nico's collarbone for example. If you asked Nico it was because Will was a horny bastard who was still getting used to the freedom of not sharing a cabin with fifteen other kids, and Nico was weak to those eyes and that accent.

Even once they got there, it took an embarrassingly long moment for Nico to notice Hecate stood next to Hades, frowning disapprovingly at them. "Children-"

"My son," Hades cut in. "William. Please understand, my boys, that this is not punishment, for anything, nor are you obligated to say yes." Hecate glared at him. "Hecate wishes for you to travel to her pet kingdom, Nico you'll know of the wizards and witches?"

Nico nodded. "Horcruxes, ghosts, fuck tonne of headaches for you and Thanny, right?"

Hades chuckled. "Exactly. Well there is a boy, the one who defeated Tom Riddle a decade and a half ago, Harry Potter. He is in danger. Hecate would like for you to travel to England as students. You'll be aged back down to fifteen. Hecate would like you to, act as bodyguards, I guess, to Harry Potter and his friends, although if you let on that you've been sent for that purpose, you may lose all trust." Nico started to raise his hand.

"Yes, Nicolò, being fifteen means your tattoos will be gone." He raised an eyebrow at Nico, who was full on pouting at his father.

"Can I keep one or two? Pretty please?"

Hades sighed. "Any that are not easily visible are fine, I suppose. You can't keep the one on your arms though. I know it's for Bianca, and if having the tattoo in place wouldn't cause you as much danger and suspicion as it will, I'd never ask this of you."

Nico nodded slowly. "No yeah I get that." He looked up at Will, raising an eyebrow. Will nodded at him. "We're in. Been getting a bit boring anyways."

Hecate grinned. "Delightful. Now you boys may reveal your true identity only to those who you trust completely. I will provide you with magic and knowledge of a level that is expected of fifteen year old wizards, and by the time you arrive in London, you will have a full background that is well integrated into the knowledge of the English Ministry. I will deliver all of your supplies here. You need to be in King's Cross Station at platform nine and three quarters by half ten on the first of September. Understood?"

The boys nodded and she raised her hands as they began to glow. "Magic will not have the same effect on you as it does on others. There will be a separate dormitory for you, due to your nightmares, which will have a training room for you to maintain your current standards. And one more thing. My son, Sirius Black has had some trouble there over the last few years. I feel he is set to die unjustly at the end of your quest. If you can save him.." she trailed off.

They nodded again, and she pressed her glowing hands to their chests. "Good luck my champions."

——

The boys decided to extend their stay in the Underworld for another week so they could practice magic. One night, nearing the end of August, Persephone visited them and convinced them to hold a film night. As everything was being set up, Hades pulled Will aside.

"I wanted to let you know, William, that should you decide to grow a pair and actually use that ring you're carrying around in your pocket, not only would my son say yes, but you would have my full approval." Will blushed furiously and made a strangled noise. "Nico may have explained to you, that upon his death, he will being instated here as Ghost King, and join the council of the Underworld as a god. He may have skipped out that if he is bound in marriage before his death, his consort shall also join him. I suppose what I'm trying to say here, is that I think you'd be a fairly decent god of the underworld. I would be most displeased if Nico were to join our numbers alone. Understand?"

Will had slowly turned completely red through the course of Hades' speech. "You really think he'd say yes? Um- sir, do you, uh.." and then, because he'd obviously lost his fucking mind, he darted forward and hugged Hades. "I think you'd be a pretty great dad in law." He mumbled, before jumping back. "Fuck I'm so sorry. Shit. I.. I have no excuse I have no idea why I did that."

Hades laughed. "It's okay Will. Just remember, if you hurt my boy, there is only one thing waiting for you here."

Will gulped and nodded. "Absolutely. Understood, I have absolutely no intentions of hurting him. He's everything to me. I swear it on the Styx."

Hades nodded as thunder rumbled. "Thank you. Now I believe Seph has decided on Hercules tonight, so you might want to go control your boy. He can't stand this film."

——

Will proposed pretty fucking quickly after that. They'd travelled back to Camp Half-Blood, and then Camp Jupiter, where Will had had to gather the fifteen or so demigods that had declared Nico their unofficial younger brother, and ask for permission. Once he'd got it from Hazel and Reyna, the final two, he'd asked Nico to shadow travel them to Lake Garda, in Italy.

After the war, they'd all received rewards from the Gods, just like after the Titan War. This time, Apollo had gifted Will with unlimited healing powers that wouldn't damage his mortal body, and Hades' gift to Nico had essentially been the same. Now he was fine to shadow travel anyone or anything to anywhere,   or raise the dead, and he'd be fine. Even his control over the earth had grown stronger.

Will proposed on a little jetty as the sun set, and once Nico had said yes, and they'd cried a little, they'd lain there, hand in hand, watching the sun go down until dark.  And then Nico had sat up suddenly. "Tesoro. We can't. We won't be able to be engaged at fifteen."

Will grinned. "I got your dad's blessing though. Watch this." He pressed down on the gem laid into the ring, and Nico watched in awe as it melted into his skin, leaving a dark shape that moved until it was tucked into the crook of his elbow, solidifying into a kitten. "It'll move with your moods. Hades said he had Hecate enchant both rings for us."

"Mi amore.." Nico threw himself at Will. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Death Boy."

Notes:

Uh basically, Draco is gonna be a demigod that will and Nico have essentially adopted bc why tf not so Draco is gonna actually be a bit younger than the others, because he'll appear older due to his demigod-ness.

Feel free to correct any grammatical or spelling mistakes, but please keep in mind that if ur American, I'm English, our spellings may differ :)