Chapter 11

Harry was moving down a black bricked corridor. He could feel the power coiled within his body, and as he came across Arthur Weasley tied to a chair, he only did what was natural.

He struck.

And again.

And again.

And again.

——

Harry shot up. "Ron! Ron! It's your dad! Ron! Wake up Ron wake up!" He shook Ron awake frantically, yelling for someone to get Hermione. "Ron wake up wake up!"

Finally Ron woke up. "Harry, mate what is it?"

"Ron it's your dad he's been hurt. Come on we need to find Dumbledore." He started tugging on Ron's arm. "Let's go!"

He grabbed Ron, and then Hermione when they made it to the common room. "Seamus, Dean, use your coins to get Nico, Will and Draco." When they stared blankly at him, he snapped what he'd just said again then burst out of the common room and started running towards Dumbledore's office.

When the trio arrived, Nico, Will and Draco were already there, Nico and Draco pale as sheets.

Will immediately swept over and pulled Harry close to him. "I know that was scary." He murmured soothingly. "It was Ron's dad, right? Mr Weasley?" Harry nodded shakily. "Ho-How did you know?"

Will kissed his hair lightly. "Neeks and Draco had the same dream. Professor McGonagall is just getting Professor Dumbledore now. Can you relax a bit for me?"

Harry resisted it for a moment, but the warmth of Will's hold and the gentle rhythm of him shushing lulled him until he was less angry. "I hurt him..I hurt him." He buried his face in Will's shoulder. "He was just sitting there, tied up and defensless and I just kept-kept attacking him.." Will hummed encouragingly. "I couldn't stop." He whispered. "I kept screaming at my-myself to stop and I couldn't.."

"You were the snake?" Will confirmed. Harry nodded. "Draco and Neeks were watching, does that mean anything to you?" He shook his head. "I've never had a dream like this before."

Will frowned slightly. "Now I'm going to go speak to Professor Dumbledore for the three of you, I don't think you need to relive it and Draco was able to give me lots of helpful information about where it was." He slowly pulled back. "Hermione, Ron, can you take these three back to our dorm please? There's some chocolate in the cupboard besides the door, that should help."

He turned to McGonagall, who was watching him with a stern expression. "And just where do you think you're sending them, Mr Solace?" She enquired.

Will stood his ground. "I've got enough experience with demigod dreams to know what's going on Professor. I've got all the information Professor Dumbledore needs, but I won't have my patients being interrogated in the manner that I would assume is appropriate for a suspected assault on a close friend?"

"Your patients?" She pressed.

"Respectfully, You know full well my heritage, Professor, and I made sure that Nico's father had you made aware that I would suffice for a medical official regarding Nico. Seeing as Draco is soon to be my adoptive son, I suggest you allow that courtesy to extend."

McGonagall sagged. "I can't explicitly condone what you've done Mr Solace, understand, but....thank you." She smiled slightly. "For taking care of them. Goodness knows those boys need it." She nodded approvingly at him, and motioned for Will to follow her.

Dumbledore was waiting for them when they reached his office. "Mr Solace? I was expecting Mr Malfoy, Mr Di Angelo, and perhaps Mr Potter?"

"Those three have just suffered something a little traumatic, Professor, especially Harry, seeing as it was his father figure who was attacked." Will replied. "I've sent them to go calm down and have some chocolate. I hope you'll understand that I don't think it's wise for them to be interrogated. If there's any information I don't have, that you need, I'll ask them later."