You're Not Really A Stranger, Not To Me.

"Dottie, do we really have to do this again?" Peggy smirked as she placed the handgun she pulled from beneath her pillow on the table beside her bed.
"Tired of me already?" Dottie sat at the foot of the bed, playing with a knife, twirling it around her fingers. Peggy sat up, her eyes still droopy from sleeping as she turned on her bedside lamp.
"Here to kill me again?" Peggy stretched.
"You know me so well." Dottie smirked, causing Peggy's eyes to momentarily drop to her lips.
"Well, planning on attempting my assassination anytime soon? I'm surprised your bosses haven't killed you yet for taking so long." Peggy said flatly.
Dottie frowned at the mention of her bosses but immediately recovered.
"If I had killed you when I was told to, there'd be no fun." This time Dottie frowned as though Peggy should know this.
"Of course. Well, anytime you're ready." Peggy picked the gun up and cocked it, checking to make sure it was loaded and ready to fire then placed it back on the bedside table.
"Planning to shoot me Agent Carter?" Dottie feigned sadness.
"Well, if I killed you when I was told to, there'd be no fun." Peggy smiled, reciting Dottie's previous lines. "So no, I don't think we're there yet."
"Oh well then," Dottie climbed fully onto the bed, and crawled on top of Peggy, continuing until their faces were inches apart. "Let's get the fun started." Dottie pecked Peggy's lips, nothing that lasted more than a millisecond before she was pushed off. Peggy checked the clock, it was five in the morning. She lazily made her way to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, and decided getting ready for work would be the best option.
"You're ignoring me Peggy. I don't like it when people ignore me." Dottie pushed Peggy against the wall as she came out of the bathroom and held the knife to Peggy's throat. In a quick motion, Peggy slapped the knife from her throat and slipped from against the wall. Dottie immediately recovered, smiling brilliantly, complete ecstasy radiating off her features. It constantly stumped Peggy as to how excited such a graceful and beautiful woman could become during a threatening fight.
"I don't think this is fair Dot, bringing a knife to a hand to hand combat?" Peggy backed off from Dottie, moving back to her bed.
"Oh alright," Dottie lowered the knife. "No gun then. Heads up." She threw the knife at Peggy, who immediately ducked. The knife knocked the gun off the table and both slid beneath the bed.
"Well, I thought you weren't trying to kill me." Peggy arched an eyebrow.
"I knew you would duck." Dottie cocked her head to the side. "Ready?"
"Bring it, Dots." Peggy took a fighter stance, preparing for an impact which did come. Dottie threw herself at Peggy, knocking her back onto the bed, leaving Dottie on top of her, straddling her hips. Dottie held both her hands firmly against the bed, leant down and licked her neck, coming up to her jawline. Peggy momentarily lapsed in pushing her off, but as Dottie came closer to her lips, she managed to struggle and flip her over, hand over her neck. She began to choke Dottie. Dottie didn't struggle, she merely laughed. But soon she couldn't breathe and tried to struggle, but realised Peggy had her knees on her arms, pinning her down. Only when Peggy saw that her eyes began to roll back into her head did she let go, noticing the small blue black marks she had left. Dottie inhaled sharply and coughed repeatedly. Peggy jumped off of her and made her way to the closet.
"You could've gotten me off. I'm sure of it. You're more than capable, Dots." Peggy stated as she undressed from her nightgown and began choosing clothes.
"Well, I knew you wouldn't kill me." Dottie came behind her and hugged her exposed back and gently kissed her neck. Again, Peggy was baffled at the fact that a killer such as Dottie could be so soft and gentle. And once again, she allowed Dottie to continue before she remembered they weren't friends, and certainly nothing more as well as the fact Dottie was specifically instructed to kill her. She turned to face Dottie, a smirk beginning to form as she pushed her off with a single finger. She chose her clothes, showered and came out into the kitchen, finding Dottie making pancakes. She arched an eyebrow.
"Pancakes? What, are they poisoned?" Peggy narrowed her eyes at Dottie who looked back at her innocently.
"Poisoned with love and admiration?" Dottie tried with a genuine smile, Peggy assumed. She picked up a finished pancake and bit into it, surprising Dottie with the trust she had in her. The pancakes were delicious and Peggy couldn't help it when her eyes involuntarily widened, resulting in a proud smirk erupting from Dottie.
"Eating with me today Dots?" Peggy asked as she took a seat.
"Well I do cherish the time we spend together." Dottie held eye contact with Peggy before continuing her pancake making. They both ate and Peggy entered the bathroom to brush her teeth. She returned to find a single note left on her kitchen table;
Pegs,
Got to go, you know, the usual; murder, arson, assassination to be completed. Don't worry, I won't kill anyone too good. I think you're influencing a bit too much, bosses won't be happy. But I'll survive. We should do this again. Don't worry, this won't be the last time I try to kill you. And it won't be the last time I make you pancakes. But next time, you're cooking. I won't be the only working one here. Don't forget to add this note to the pile, I found it. Glad you keep things to remember me by.
With love and admiration,
Dots.
Peggy smiled and placed the note beneath her bed, where her gun remained. Dottie must've taken her knife back. The note was placed on a a pile where more notes lay. She grabbed the gun and left her apartment, mentally preparing herself to be ignored for the rest of the day. At the SSR, Daniel was assigned to complete a stakeout Agent Mills couldn't and Peggy was mistaken for an assistant and was asked for a coffee.
"Excuse me?" Peggy arched an eyebrow.
"Yeah, milk and two sugars doll." The older man rubbed her arm and attempted to smile charmingly, he only succeeded in sickening Peggy.
"I am not an assistant. I am Agent Carter of the SSR." Peggy stated, acid laced within her voice.
"Oh I'm sorry babe, let me make it up to you. Coffee?" The man winked.
"Yeah, right. Milk and two sugars, doll." Peggy walked off, hearing the man mutter,
"Bitch." She couldn't resist.
"Excuse me," Peggy turned around. "But just because a woman rightfully denies the offer to date an older man who just assumed her career based on her gender does not give said man the right to call the woman a bitch. I'm sure your wife would also like to know what you've been attempting at, Mister Clarkson." With that, Peggy turned on her heel and stormed to her desk.
Jack came up to her desk, chuckling.
"What's got you blowing steam out your ears Carter?" He laughed.
"Men. What do you want Jack?" Peggy snapped.
"It's getting a bit too quiet. Have you heard from Dottie Underwood? That woman has an unhealthy fascination with you. And she hasn't been on the radar for a while."'
Oh yes she has. You men just assume all the high profile assassinations have been the result of highly trained men. Peggy retorted in her mind.
"No, I haven't." She replied simply.
"Well we have nothing for you to do today. You can take the day off." Jack knocked her desk twice and began to walk off.
"You clearly have assignments, give me one." Peggy insisted.
"Look, Carter, those missions aren't suited for someone like, yourself." Jack tried to explain without pointing out the fact that she was a woman.
"Because I'm a woman. I understand. Don't worry, when there's a glitter monster terrorising the city, I'll handle it with a mop, a broom and a vacuum." She spat before leaving in a heated rage.
Peggy slammed the door to her apartment, still furious. As soon as she entered the bathroom, she washed her face and decided to prepare the shower. She pulled the curtain back and found Dottie, bloody and unconscious, in the tub. She checked her pulse, making sure Dottie was alive. Immediately after, she whipped out her gun and checked the apartment, it was empty. She returned to Dottie and began removing her clothes. Dottie's freckled skin was stained with her blood and a bullet hole was clearly visible in her lower abdomen. Peggy cleaned the wound as best as she could, but when she poured the rubbing alcohol onto the wound, Dottie awoke with a sharp gasp and grabbed Peggy's throat, squeezing until recognition flashed across her face and she released, falling back into unconsciousness. Peggy was startled, but didn't attempt to fight back, it would take the energy from Dottie.
"It's me Dots, let me clean it up okay?" Peggy said gently. When she was done, she wrapped a temporary bandage around the wound and picked her up. She lay Dottie on a blanket on the floor and quickly cleaned the tub and began filling it. When the water had reached a high enough level and was nearly scorching, she carefully removed Dottie's pants and her undergarments, mentally reminding herself to avoid looking. Again, she carried Dottie's unconscious body to the tub and placed her into the tub. She washed her body thoroughly, washing the blood from her hair and legs. She drained the blood stained water from the tub and refilled it with clean, hot water.