PLAN A

"Guys, instead of freaking out why don't we pack some food",suggested Olive. "Yeah,cause we're not gonna be here forever. It's only a matter of hours before the zombies reach here",Dylan added. "But we're already infected with the virus. In just a few hours, one of us is bound to be a zombie",I said. "Oh yeah, cause of Dylan's costly mistake".Olive said with feist. "I said I was sorry",Dylan said. "Did you really? Huh? Did ya?",Olive said. "... Well I'm sorry",Dylan said. "Too late Dylan",Olive said with no regard for Dylan's apology. "Let's just give up",Dylan said in frustration. "No, we can't give up now",I said. "Bianca, it's over",Olive said. "It hasn't even yet began",I said trying to raise their spirits.

Dylan took the remote and put on the TV while ignoring me talk.

"Bianca, forget it",Olive said in sadness while taping me on my shoulder. I removed her hand from my shoulder and said,"Well if you guys are giving up... I'm not. I'm gonna find a way a save your lazy butts.

I left and went to feed Rex(our dog). He hasn't eaten in hours. Feeding Rex was Susan's( the maid) job but when I came home yesterday, she wasn't any where to be found. I assumed she went on a date with her boyfriend but up till now she has till not arrived.

I poured the food into the bowl and sent it to Rex. Rex ate as if he had not eaten in years and after that he sipped water from his water bowl. Rex was so cute and looked innocent. I wandered what he'll do when we turned into zombies. He would probably starve to death. I went back to the living room where Dylan and Olive were.

"Hey", I said. "Oh hey, Bianca", Olive said. "Hey, have you guys ever wandered why the word "Hey" requires an answer since it's not a question?",I asked. "No", Dylan replied. "Huh", I said. "Why don't we play a game of Monopoly",Olive suggested. "Sure",Dylan said. "Dibs on being the banker", I said hurriedly. "Hey, I already got dibs",Dylan said. "Ya didn't call it",I said. "C'mon Olive, back me up",I added. "Ooh, sorry, Dylan already payed me 10 bucks to back him up",she said. "In a few hours you won't even need that money",I said trying to knock some sense into her.
"Whatever", you can be the banker",I said giving up to Dylan. Stuck in the house really got us bored and we needed something to do to kill some time.

I saw Dylan steal some money from the bank when he got poor in the game but I didn't mind cause Olive always wins and if it means that Dylan doesn't, I'm okay.

"Nah, I"m not gonna buy it, but I'll auction it. First bid at 160 dollars",Olive stated. "I'll buy it",I said. "If she'll buy it then I'll also at 170",Dylan yelled. "180",I said while sticking out my tongue at Dylan. "190",he said. "210!",I exclaimed. "250", he said. "300",he yelled strictly. "350",I shouted. "There's NO way you can top that",I added. "500",Dylan said with a huge smirk on his face. "Whoa, this place is so small, it would be unwise to buy it for that price. Meh, who the heck, more money for me.",Olive said. "550, and that's my final offer",Dylan said. "Mama like, mama take",Olive said while taking the money and giving the document of the land to Dylan. "I'm rich",Olive said, throwing the money on herself. "Let it rain",she added. "Ha ha ha",I beat you, Bianca,he said. "Yeah, now I and Olive are gonna beat you cause now you're poor and the first person to be out of cash loses",I said. "Umm... it's Olive and I not I and Olive therefore your sentence is incorrect", Olive said. "You're not here to teach me English, otherwise I could just kick you out",I said. "I'm the brains around here, you can't do that",Olive said assuredly. "You wanna try me?",I asked. "As if"she said giggling. "Yes I won",Dylan shouted. "What, no, how?",I asked. "Well, while you guys were bickering..." "We're ladies not guys",Olive interrupted. "Huh(~groan~), while you "ladies" were bickering I put your money in the bank, proving you're out of cash so I win",he said  proudly."Did you just air quote ladies?"Olive asked. "What, no, that's called cheating. Look it up",I said angrily. "Do you have proof that I cheated?",Dylan asked. "Well, no...",I managed to say before he cut me off. "That's what I thought",he said while doing his happy dance.