chapter 9

Well this is it the final chapter but not to worry my little wolves(my readers new nickname) there will be a second book and i will post a notes on this when the first chapter is out.

Marinette's pov

We are going back to paris today. After adrien's dad and Nathalie were arrested my parents adopted him so he's now legally my brother. We're at the air port saying our goodbyes to the Wayne's (who have said that we are part of there family know), Victoria hands me the peacock and moth miraculous back after they were held (yeah there is a spell in the guardian book to heal miraculous and kwamis) "take good care of them, the others and yourself. Ok?" "Yes Tori" "good now go as your flight is boarding" we finished saying good bye and got on the plane to go home.

Time skip to them back in Paris and adrien's pov

We are currently taking my stuff to the dupen-changs. Im gald they adopted me because know i have an amazing sister but i have another family back in gotham. They said they'd see us soon? I don't know what they meant. Maybe they're coming on a business trip to Paris soon. Oh well.

Time skip again to the next day when they have school and still adrien's pov

Today there's is supposed to be a new student. We sit down and the new student arrives and who should walk frow the door is...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ah your gonna have to wait till the first chapter in the sequel comes out! See you in the next book my little wolves ~Galaxy🖤