before you read & extended summary.

© 2015 by Andrea O'Brien (@andrxaobrien)

All Rights Reserved. No part of this documentation may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission from the author.

____

Please tell me what you think. Feel free to ask any questions, and please inform me if I have incorrect information about a specific topic. I would also like to say that I have spent months coming up with this plot, and it will sincerely hurt me if someone attempts the act of plagiarism.

I am working extremely hard on this and I would love if you give it a chance. Lastly, I would just like to say that if there are any errors, please inform me nicely. Do not insult my ideas, characters, or their actions in this story or I shall report you. I do not mind constructive criticism and feedback, in fact, I love it, but if you could please not leave nasty comments to me, or any other commenter it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

- Andrea

____

"We can't be together! Why can't you just accept the facts, and move on?" I yell at him, holding back my sobs unsuccessfully.

"You're wrong, Kate. I.. I love you!" He proclaims, and it seems he is just as shocked by his outburst as I am.

It feels as though the entire world stops spinning, and everything else seems to vanish into thin air. The impact of his words hit too close to home and my eyes brim with more tears, and I can't seem to break eye contact with the boy I am so desperately in love with, but can never be with.

"You don't love me, Austin." I whisper, loud enough for him to hear me.

"I do. I always have. Ever since that night, I haven't stopped thinking about you, I know it seems sudden and rushed, and you may think I'm only saying it because I don't want you to give up on us, but..." He trails off, steps closer to me and grabs my hands. "I love you, Wilson."

I consider this deeply, what if we did end up together? What if we didn't have to face all of these obstacles? And what if we didn't have to hurt everyone, just so we could be happy?

I decide not to dwell on hopes that can never come true and I say the words that I didn't even know needed to be said. "Trust me Winters, you only fell for me because you were bored of her." And with that, I pull my hands away from his, give him one last hard glare, and get the hell out of there.