Introduction

I really can't believe it. It's been 4 years! 4 years since the pain begun. And now, finally it has ended. Do you want to know how it ended? It ended, because I have had a boyfriend for 2 years! Most of my relationships have only lasted less than 2 weeks, and I have been dating this guy for 2 years! You probably have tons of questions like, "Who is this guy? What is his name? How could you move on so fast? I thought you loved Alan?". I'll answer all of those now.

He goes to the same college as me. We met during science class, where we were picked as partners. He saw that I was sad, and asked me what was wrong. I said I just had been through something, and he hugged me. Even though I didn't want to catch feelings for him, I did. Fortunately, he did too. We started dating, and it's been 2 years! I should probably tell you his name. His name is Jacob. He's the same age as me, 20 years old. He's the reason I am who I am today. Without him, I might not even have been here on earth.

Now, the last two questions. I'll answer the last one first. Yes, you're right. I loved him. But now I don't. He's probably never going to wake up. Oh, that's something I forgot to tell. Alan is still in a coma. I used to visit him every day, but this year I decided to only visit him once a month. Why, you might ask? Because I don't love him anymore, and I need a new start. And I am starting by limiting my hospital visits. Alan is actually my EX. He did break up with me before the car crashed. Why should I care about my EX? If you think that Jacob is the reason I am thinking like this, then you are wrong! He is the one that wants me to visit him at least once a month. I wanted to cut all contacts with Alan, but Jacob said that I should visit a person I once loved. Now I'll answer the other question..... How could I move on so fast, you ask? Well, is 2 years fast to you? Huh? Have you ever broken up with someone? Did you see how fast I moved on after the whole Mason thing? And, don't you want me to be happy? Do you like to see me suffer? Just let me be happy for once, PLEASE!

I didn't visit Alan for a week after the whole incident. But Melanie convinced me to go visit him since he actually was my boyfriend a few weeks ago. So, I went and visited him. I sat on a chair next to him. I didn't say a word, just looked at him. After awhile, a nurse told me to leave. Visiting hours were over.  I did the same for about a year. After I turned 17, I just couldn't handle it anymore. I broke down in tears, and said a lot of stuff like "If you loved me you wouldn't have left".  After that I started talking to him, even though he couldn't hear me. Then I graduated. Melanie went to a different college, so we didn't meet up a lot. We still don't. She has her own life now. 

I didn't even tell her that I am dating someone. I don't think she would be interested. I've seen her before on the streets, but she's always with some other friends. I used to say hello, but she never replied so I stopped saying anything. 

Oh, and Mason? He's gone for good. He's in jail for harassment. I didn't report him, he did something to some female classmate that reported him. Hope he finally knows what karma is. 

My mom sadly passed away a few years ago. She got cancer in the lungs, and died a few months later. I truly loved her, but she's in a better place now. She did a lot for me. She sent me to a therapist after Alan's incident. She knew I would do something stupid, so she sent me to make sure nothing would happen. I didn't like it at first, but after a while I kinda liked it. After a few months I didn't need the therapy sessions anymore. I won't ever forget what my mom did, nor will I forget her. 

I guess I finally got the happy ending I deserved. The only thing I wished was that I could say the same for others. Mason definitely did not get a happy ending. Nor did Alan. Melanie is having a good time with her friends and boyfriend, but I know something about them that she doesn't. Her boyfriend is cheating on her with her friend. I saw that at the cafe. I wanted to tell Melanie, but she only ignored me. I guess she will find out on her own. Jacob doesn't have a happy ending either. His dad recently died, and his mom has been very sick. He's been so stressed, and I feel so bad for him. 

I hope my life stays like this.....

Hi folkssssss!

As many of you already know, I have unpublished "His Match".

But don't worry, I am not quitting Wattpad ♡

I know this story might have started at a weird timeline, but I really didn't want to write more sad stuff.

This might also be a long introduction, but I want to answer every question (I will answer in the comments too).

Anyways, Adios Folks.