Prologue

"Oh look, our mighty Bushido warrior is surrounded again...YAY!!"

Nikolai Belinsky, with a full ammo Ray Gun in hand and almost dry FN FAL slung on his back, laughed at his frenemy Takeo Masaki as he was surrounded by the undead nazis by the Juggernog Machine in the front of the theater room of...the theater. Nikolai, Tank Dempsey, and the now almost dead Takeo was waiting for Dr. Edward Richtofen to get the teleporter ready so they can go to the Pack-A-Punch Machine.

"Is it ready yet, Doc?" Tank shouted at Richtofen while he shot at a horde with an AUG. "It's almost done, Dempsey!" Richtofen squeaked in his shrill voice before ending with a child-like giggle. Nikolai mishearing what Richtofen said ran to the teleporter. Pushing Richtofen aside he started pressing buttons, overloading the machine and causing sparks and shocks of lighting, but Nikolai ignored it as the thought of welding the almighty Porter's X2 Ray Gun was the only thing on his mind, that and more vodka.

Before anyone could do something they were hit with both blindness and tinnitus as the teleporter exploded with a show of lighting and a fiery explosion. As the dust settled and the smell of the horrid companion of vodka and smoke filled the air they raised that the only thing left of Nikolai was an empty bottle of vodka.

Tank and Richtofen looked at the bottle in a mix of horror and confusion. "NEIN NEIN NEIN!!" Richtofen screamed at the roof above "My whole plan is ruined!" Tank looked at Richtofen before Takeo's cries for help redirected his focus to save his Japanese "friend". 

<<+>>

Nikolai was sent from universe to universe, and whenever he landed he would scream at whoever was in front of him, only to disappear 5 seconds later and for him to continue his journey. Eventually, he landed in the middle of a dark alley but unlike the last one, there were no zombies to be seen. Stopping his screaming he looked around at where he was.

"Another dark alley, I know this well," Nikolai commented. "Huh, no zombies." Nikolai holstered his Ray Gun and reached into a schedule and took out a bottle of vodka. "This means more vodka!" He chugged the whole thing down without a second thought. When he finished he tossed the empty bottle behind him, hitting a sleeping hobo.

The man woke up and looked around for the source of his rude awaking. When he laid eyes on the man on the other end of the alley he came to his conclusion that he was responsible for waking him up. Picking up a lead pipe he walked toward the man. "HAY YOU!" Nikolai turned around to face the hobo, confused about why the fuck he looked like a...Nikolai honestly didn't know what it looked like.

"Huh, what?" Nikolai asked in his drunken slur. "YOU WOKE ME UP!" The thing yelled at Nikolai as he tightened his grip on the lead pipe. The Russian blinked before saying; "So?" "I KILLED FOR LESS!!" The thing yelled before charging at Nikolai. Nikolai quickly pulled out the Ray Gun and shot it in the chest, blowing it apart in a spectacular shower of gore, some of which landed on Nikolai's already dirty and blood-stained uniform.

"YOU GOT BLOOD ON MY UNIFORM!" Nikolai complained as he tried to wipe the blood off but he only made it worse. Looking for something to clean his uniform he found nothing but trash and the corpse of the thing. Walking out of the ally he looked at the buildings for a dry cleaner. He spotted a big neon sign that said,

HAZBIN HOTEL

Piecing it together (somehow) he figured that there would be a dry cleaning service but more importantly, a bar, and where there is a bar there must be vodka. And with the dreams of vodka and dry cleaning in his mind, he rushed towards the Hazbin Hotel, unaware of the stupidity that will fallow.