A Diamond Might

Idea: Taylor become one of the  diamonds. Color, size and personality. Pink, blue, yellow and white.

Info: When Taylor trigger in her locker she became a diamond.

1. If Taylor turn into Pink diamond she breaks out of her of locker leaving pink flowers behind cover in blood  (if you read worm you know what I'm talking about). Scared out of her mind by her new look she try to head back home with out being notice. Once there her father Danny is shock to find out what happened to his daughter.

2. If turn into blue diamond Taylor would had broken out of her locker along destroying half the school being so big now. She would just sit there crying infection everyone making them cry feeling her pain. The Protectorate came to her aid and work things out with her father.

3. If turn into yellow diamond she goes in a rampage and kick everyone butt who stood in her way. Taylor is label as a villain but she gets the last laugh when she tell the people why she doing this. Making everyone turn on the the protectorate. Taylor will try to see her father time to time.

4. If turn into white everyone is fucked. Taylor be playing mind games on the heros, villains and everyone. Only person she ever listen to is her father.