Chapter 1

(Gabys POV)

I was watching T.V. With Brianna. Brianna is my sister. I'm 18, and she's 14.
Well anyways, she put on the news.
"Who watches the news?" I said.
"No one, but look," she said pointing. The reporter was talking about a building that went on fire last night.
"Wait isn't that the-" I said getting cut of by Brianna.
"Yea yea shut up listen!" She said.

The building that went off on fire last night, has suspects. The same boys that robbed the U.S bank in Lake LMO, might be the suspects of this crime. People has reports saying that the two boys were wearing black mask covering there faces, same as the ones from the bank robbed. Right now we aren't capable of what they can do, please stay safe and out of streets of, Lake Charleston, and Lake LMO.
Said the reporter.

"Oh shit! We live in Lake Charleston!" I said.
"What are we going to do?" Brianna said.
"Well I have to go to work at Mc.Donald's right now," I said.
"No please don't go!" Brianna begged. Our parents our in a business trip so I'm in charge.
"I have to! I'm sorry I'll try to come back earlier," I said. I grabbed my jacket and headed outside.
"Stay safe!" Brianna yelled out.
"Bye love you!" I said getting in my car.

~at Mc. Donald's
"Hey did you here about the building on fire?" Megan my best friend said.
"Yes! Dude we aren't safe, can't we go home earlier?" I asked.
"I wish, I asked Bob already," she said. Bob is our boss. He's like a grandpa to us.

I went to the drive thru to take orders.
"Hello may I take your order?" I asked.
"I'll love to take you," I heard a mans voice say. Ugh, must be a pervert.
"I'm sorry but that's not an option!" I said.
"Nah it's not an option for you to say no, be ready im ready to get you" he said. I got freaked out.
"Wait what?" I said. No answer.
"Get down!" I heard. Then I heard people scream. I went to look and people ran out leaving me and Megan. She was screaming and getting in a small ball.
"I told you to be ready," he said. He was wearing a mask. Oh shit it's the one from the news.
I tried getting out the window. But he got to me. He grabbed me and put a napkin on my face which made me black out not knowing what was happening. I heard polices cars outside. And I totally blacked out.

(Brianna's POV)

My sister left like an hour ago and I was scared because of the news we saw.
I was in the couch cuddled with blankets over me.
I was still watching the news. Then all of a sudden a report came from the Mc. Donald's my sister works at! I saw Megan crying and talking.

I put on my shoes and ran out side quickly. I tripped over things. Then I felt arms rap around me. I tried kicking and screaming, I couldn't get out of this grip.
He turned me and threw me in a bush hiding me. He rapped both arms and legs around me.
"We have been stalking you and your sister lately... You guys caught our attention," he said. I began crying.
"No don't worry we won't hurt you guys, they are in there way right now," he said.
"Ah there they are, now shut up!" He said.
He pulled me in this car. I saw Gaby laying there.
"Is she dead?" I asked sobbing.
"No she's not just fainted," this other dude said that was in the drivers seat he seemed older.

The rest of the drive was silent, I was hugging Gaby.

"We're here now," said the one who got me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Well how you guys like it? Nah? Or yah?
Anyways Vote/Comment
~Bri