Chapter 2

(Gabys POV)

I felt someone shaking me "wake up sweety" I heard . I woke up .. I saw Briana I got so happy and I went to go hug her i felt safe in her arms even if she's 4 years younger than me . Then I saw the jerk that took me and his partner . I was still confused of how briana got here . Briana how did - getting cut of by the guy that took me " let's go " he told me . Where .. Where are u talking me ? Don't ask and let's go now !he said kinda screaming . Attitude I said !
The guy took me to another room what's ure name I said ? Justin ... Justin Bieber .
Why did u - ... Don't ask no more questions and get in the room . He said .
I looked out the window we were in the middle of no where but his house was beautiful
It was pretty big to . I felt so lonely and felt like crying I missed briana so much !
I checked if I had my phone luckily I did .
To baby girl 💕 - briana what's happening I'm so scared !! Imy
I tryed going to sleep but I couldn't I was thinking to much of how I missed my mom and dad . I felt my phone buzzed .
From baby girl 💕 - omg !! Imyt I can't stop crying I need u 😭 .
To baby girl 💕 - The Cops ! Let's call the cops !
I tryed calling the cops but I coudnt It didn't let me . It didn't even let me text my friends ore Mom and dad . Only to briana ..

(Justins POV)

"There all ours" I told my little bros
They are he said but now that we have them what are we gonna do with them ?
We're gonna make them fall for us . But first we have to put them trackers they can't run away from us ! I'm getting tired justice said . Go to sleep get some rest it was a big today and it's gonna be a big one tommorow . Why he asked? The girls ... We're gonna take them out to test them if they don't try running away ! And if they do ?
Stop asking questions you'll see tomorrow .
Goodnight he said deuces I replied .
I went to take a shower . 10 min past and I got out I put on some fresh close . I checked on the girls they were sleeping but Gaby looked like an angel sleeping . She'll be mine I thought to myself while looking at her . I went to bed i drifted to sleep .
(Justin's dream)
Me and Gaby were watching a movie a scary movie she was in my arms she was holding me tightly "justin OMG this is the scary part" she said I chuckled looking at her scared was so adorable ! We stared at each others eyes and leaned against each other - Justin! Justin wake up ! JUSTIN!
I woke up "what happend " I asked confused ? It's freezing and the heater doesn't work justice said . Ugh lets go check it out then ! I was walking out of cmy room and I couldn't believe what I saw ..... !

A/N
sorry I haven't UDATED in a long time 😭 . I'll try my best to keep on going .

Stay fresh 🌹🌺