1.

Kylo Ren's POV:
I sat down next to my grandfather's helmet to reach my memories to fuel my anger and hatred. My anger makes me strong. It makes me powerful.
Skywalker drew his green bladed lightsaber at Ren, the leader of the knights of Ren. Ren stepped towards Skywalker and spoke on the knights of Ren's behalf. "You said you could sense the shadow in all of us- - That's right. We all have it. But you know your apprentice does too, right? Powerful. Can feel it. Better be careful, Jedi man." Before departing Ren turned towards me. "Seek us out when you are ready to learn our ways" Then he and the knights of Ren departed.
The memory ended and I stood up and walked off. "Enough of the past."
——————————————————
Hux's POV:
"Ren."
No reply.
"Ren!"
That imbecile. If I talk to him he should at least pay attention. -sigh- Ren is in my mind again. This gets really annoying after a while. One moment he pays me no attention whatsoever and the next he is reading my every thought. He is still reading my mind as I think this. I honestly don't care anymore. There should be more than Snoke challenging Ren. If that has to be me so be it. Ren is a little piece of- Ren is choking me. He was still reading my mind. He has such a bad temper. He causes as much damage as the Resistance! He is almost as irritating as the Resistance. Almost. Ugh. Now back to work.
———————————————————
Kylo Ren's POV:
I angrily walk back to my quarters. How dare he?! What was he about to call me?! I would kill him if the supreme leader let me. I will kill him someday. I will kill him. I need to destroy something. Stormtrooper or control panel? At this point I am in my quarters. I walk out and see a stormtrooper walking past. I grab my lightsaber off of my belt and ignite it. I stab the trooper through the chest with my red saber. Some stormtroopers saw the kill and went to their destinations with haste probably hoping they won't have the same fate. I smiled devilishly under my helmet. They were afraid of me. Fear. The greatest motivator. I am on the darkside. I will finish what my grandfather started.

A/N: Sorry this is so short usually they will be longer but this seemed like a good stopping point. May the force be with you.