Rules

1. Smut it allowed but please move it to PM. As long as it doesn't involve incest , rape , pedophile , vore , abuse or waste play. I'm very iffy about CNC so I will allow it depending on what the scenario is and if both our characters are consenting.

2. You can swear but please don't say anything relating to slurs.

3. Be descriptive , a paragraph at least. Roleplays quickly become boring when I'm setting the scene and all you respond with is " Jack smiled at Elisabeth and hugged her softly "

4. I feel like this doesn't need to be said but no mary sues please. They have to have flaws and they have to have weaknesses. You can do hybrids but don't overpower them please.

5. Please don't fill the roleplay with a large cast of characters. We have my ocs , your ocs and possibly canon characters that we have to roleplay. Keep it to a maximum of 1-3 characters. If your going to rp a canon character then please make it 1-3 characters as well.

6. Please don't expect me to roleplay all the canon characters for you. I am only one person and I can't do everything. Its stressful and takes away the fun of the rp. Its also unfair to make me do everything.

7. If I'm going to rp your crush then you have to rp my crush as well.

8. Harassment/drama will not be tolerated here. You can hate the characters but don't hate the person who made them. If you don't like them , don't roleplay with them. Simple as that.

9. Don't interrupt someone's roleplay. Unless it's a group rp , don't comment on it.

10. If you break a rule then you're given a chance to explain yourself. Depending on how severe the situation is , you'll be given a second chance to redeem yourself. If you break the rules for the second time then you'll be banned from roleplaying in this book. We're here to enjoy a good rp , not your bs.

11. Have fun and don't be afraid to tell me if you have an issue with the rules ! We can talk it over and see about changing anything
ヽ(。>▽<。)ノ

Comment your favorite element ( fire , water , earth , light and darkness ) if you saw this. Mine is light and darkness !