Chapter Three

"Sooo, how attracted are you to me right now?" Ophelia asked as she did a spin into the Alvarez apparent, stopping infront of Lydia, Elena, and Syd.

"I get it! Because sirens are known for seduction." Syd said as they pointed to Ophelia costum, the scaly skirt and the green tank top with fake sea weed draped around her.

"Oph, you look great." Elena said to her with a grin as Ophelia smiled back.

"Oh, white child, you look maravillosa!" Lydia announced while going to Ophelias side to wrap her in a hug.

"Elena! Put this outside." Lydia added in as she held out the pumpkin toward Elena, who sighed.

"With that bobo in the white house I can't stand to look at a orange face right now." Elena sighed loudly while Ophelia poked at the basket of candy on the table.

"He's like a pumpkin, he'll get thrown out in November." Lydia shrugged her shoulders as the sound of the door opening made them all look over.

"Well, guess what we are?" Schneider asked as him and Avery stood infront of the two dressed in a unreable costume.

"A reminder to shave my legs?" Lydia asked with a fearful look at Schneider's extremely hairy costume.

"No, come on! This is serious." Schneider sighed loudly while giving a pout.

"The big bad wolf and grandma?" Ophelia guesses from the table.

"It's okay babe, they just need a hint." Avery explained while walking to the middle of the living room and standing on one leg.

"Okay, okay. You are a cow, and you have stepped in the cow caca." Lydia said with a grin as Ophelia gasped.

"She got it!" Ophelia announced while clapping her hands.

"Goat Yoga!" Schneider explained toward the two with a wave of his hands before falling onto the couch.

"He's got a lot riding to win tonight's halloween contest at the echo park country club." Avery said as she walked toward the four.

"We have a country club in echo park?" Elena asked in shock.

"Oh no, it's the Beverly Hills country club. They just call it Echo Park on halloween to make it sound scary." Avery correct with a grin and a wave of her hand.

"Oh yeah, i'm shaking in my boots." Ophelia said sarcastically as Avery ran a hand through the small girls hair.

"I've never won. But this year I can't lose because I have Avery in my life. And i'm finally in a loving relationship." Schneider explained while he kissed the woman making her giggle as Ophelia gagged.

"Ugh, love. Disgusting, isn't it?" Ophelia asked as she looked toward Elena and Syd, who where being lovable to.

"I miss love." Ophelia said while throwing his head down into the table, the loud bang making her groan.

"And couples costume always win! The prize is a ipad mini and I never win anything!" Schneider added in as Ophelia sat up and rubbed her forehead.

"Dad, you already have one of those." she pointed out with a odd look.

"You've a rich, straight, cis gender, white dude, you've won at life!" Elena explained to him with a crazy look.

"But I want another ipad mini." Schneider pouted as Avery rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Ouuu, what are you? Little Bow Peep and a messed up sheep?" Penelope asked as she walked into the apartment, looking at Schneider and Avery.

"Come on, lets go back to our apartment." he explained with a sigh, dragging Avery out of the small door frame.