52

Tobias

As I'm hugging Tris I see Eric coming around the corner and this looks like the Eric that was mean and hateful to everybody.
"Hah, well Tris fell for my act."
Tris looks at him,
"What are you talking about?"
He steps closer to her but I hold her close to me,
"Tris, I was lying the whole time."
"But why?"
"To gain your trust and see what you were up to."
"I should of known."
"You should of when I started asking if Tobias would come for you or not and of course, he did."
"What do you want Eric?" I say gently pushing Tris behind me.
He looks behind me at Tris,
"Her."
"So this was her plan along to get Tris?"
"Yes."
I step closer to him,
"You can't have her."
"You shouldn't have her, your not good for her." Next thing I know he tries to go past me to Tris but I push him and body slam him to the ground and I pull out my gun.
"I'll do it too."
He laughs,
"Then do it. It's not like you didn't kill me before."
"This is why people don't like you, Eric."
"So?"
"So? Really Eric. We use to be friends."
"And?" I put the gun closer to his head and look behind at Tris and she nods, I pull the trigger and it goes off and I drop the gun and back away.
Tris pulls me to her,
"I'm sorry, I should of known he was lying." She looks at me, "are you okay?"
"I'm fine as long as you and our baby is safe. Now let's leave."
She nods and run down to catch the train and I jump on first then I help Tris and I pull her on to my lap,
"I love you Tris."
"I love you too." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.
I close my head and lay my head back. Before we left we hid Eric's body in a place nobody will look. Nobody will care Eric is gone, he did everyone wrong.