Chp. 1

It was a calming day for you. Just you and your music as you walked down the streets of Seoul. It wasn't sunny or hot, but the opposite. It was cold and rainy.

But you liked it. It calmed you in a way. Your life was hectic, in a way, seeing as you just started collage and had moved into your own place.

You were officially on your own with no parental supervision. You weren't scared, but you had started to feel lonely ever since you moved out. So now here you were, walking down the streets, head down with headphones on as you walked.

It was peace to you though. It got you out of your lonely apartment. The place scared you really. It was too quiet for you, so the best option for you was to take a walk, -while also taking a break from the little bit of unpacking you had left- it felt nice to take in more of the city in your opinion.

You had always loved the city, but never had much of a chance to embrace it for yourself. When you were a kid your parents had moved from America to Korea. You didn't mind the move, Infact you were curious on how things would end up.

"Ok. I think I've walked far enough." You looked at your surroundings, realizing you didn't recognize the area you were at. You turned back the way you had come from. You took in more of the surroundings around you, taking in everything you saw so you could remember where to go again.

You took in every detail. From the park on the other side of the street, to the little cafe. It seemed peaceful on that part of the city, even with the rain. You liked it. But you liked where you had just moved to more, though you would come back and visit the shops later some day.

For the meantime though, you still had unfinished packing to get done.

"Where should you go?" You questioned yourself, looking at a family photo. Your mother and stepfather smiling widely at the camera. Your stepbrother and you smiling as well. You infront of your father and your brother infront of your mother. It was one of your favorite photos, for the fact that since you and your brother grew up he smiled less and less. You knew it wasn't because he was really sad or depressed, but he told you it was because he didn't have too much to smile at. You were fine with it, just as long as he was happy and hopefully soon found his really reason to smile.

You looked around your living room. Your eyes landing on the little table by your couch. The table itself didn't have much of a purpose, so you opted to place the photo on it. It looked nice and helped give the table a reason for being in your new home.

By the time you were done it was already half past 10. You made your way to your kitchen. Quickly making some fried rice, deciding it was the best option seeing how late it was. After finishing your food you washed the dirty dishes, and cleaned up whatever was left laying around. "I'll finish the rest tomorrow," you yawned out. "I'm too tired for now." You turned off your light in the living room and kitchen, before making your way to your room.

You hadn't put up anything of your personal belongings anywhere yet, wanting to finish the living room, bathrooms and kitchen first. You figured to set all your things away when you were done with those jobs.

You had set up your bed and put away most of your clothes. A lot of your things still layed in boxes, staying untouched since you packed them.

You changed into your pajamas -which was just a tank top and short shorts- you lied in bed, resting your head on your pillow and covering yourself in your blanket. You were slowly drifting off to sleep. Well that was until a sudden thought came to your mind. "I didn't shower!" You groaned out.

With a huff you decided to wait till the next day. You didn't want to sleep later in the night then you already were. There was also the fact that you still had quite a bit more unpacking to do. So once you finished that -and actually had your clothes put up and away- then you would take a shower.

You relaxed once again. Putting your mind at ease and letting any other thought leave you, and once they all did you were out like a light.

The next morning you awoke at nine on the dot. You didn't bother to change, seeing as you weren't leaving anywhere and once you were done your work you would be changing clothes again anyways.

Three hours had passed of you humming songs that played from your play list on one of your speakers. It helped you to have more fun while unpacking and not get bored while doing it. Music was one of your favorite forms of art.

"Annnndd that's the last of it!" You jumped, spreading your arms in the air out of joy.

You had just put away the last bit of your things. Officially marking your unpacking as finished. You paused your music, turned off the speaker and put it away in a spot you could easily find it again. You skipped your way down the hall, heading to your room to grab the clothes that you'll need once you were out the shower.

It was only twelve in the afternoon. So naturally you thought it would be a good idea to head to the part of town you liked. You remembered the cafe you saw there, so you decided to head there and have lunch.

You quickly stripped yourself of your pajamas and underwear before stepping into your shower. You washed yourself of all the sweat you had worked up from moving boxes and objects for almost two days. The warm water felt refreshing as it ran down your body. You felt calm. Sadly it had to end soon as you weren't too sure when the cafe closed, and if it closed early on weekends.

You turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping a towel around yourself. You walked back to your room, once there you headed straight to your closet to pick out a fresh outfit. You grabbed your panties and bra, quickly slipping them on before starting your search for something nice to wear.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." You moved clothes after clothes to the side. Not liking anything you saw at the moment. The weather outside was sunny and clear, with only a few clouds in sight. The total opposite of the other day. With the thought of how nice it was, you decided to go with black high waisted denim shorts, a short sleeve red and white striped crop top and a pair of white vans.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. With a smile of satisfaction you grabbed your wallet, phone and apartment keys before making your way out of your home.

You walked down the street, again taking in every detail like you did last time on your way back. It was all the same, seeing as nothing could change over night. It was lovely though, you liked how it all looked. Almost like it was something from a painting or book even.

Soon enough you were close to the cafe, your eyes still wondering at various stores and things. You stood infront of the cafe, about to enter it. Until your eyes landed on a store's sign a cross the street, two stores down.

It was a pet store, and for some reason it caught your full attention. You shock your head and walked into the cafe. But the pet store wouldn't leave your mind. So without much thought, you decided to quickly eat then make your way to it.

Thinking it couldn't hurt to take a look around it.