Chapter 1/3: The Invitation

Buzz used to be a host for the hit game show, You Don't Know Jack. Nowadays, he just helped write the questions and catered to his producer Cookie's demands. He always remembered how much he was pestered in his days as host and wondered why he still worked here. "God I wish my damn cousin never gave me a job here." He thought. However, there was always one guy at the set that he knew he liked. His boyfriend, Bob. He handled the intercom and technical issues. Buzz fell for him when he hosted the short-lived spin-off, Headrush. He recently confessed his feelings to him and both of them were in love instantly. However, they promised each other that they would never tell anyone they were dating, so they didn't, and to this day no ones knows they even like each other. That evening, Buzz got all his things together to go home when he heard a knock at the door. "Come in." he said. Bob opened the door. "Oh, Bob. Good to see you." Buzz said. "Hey, good to see you too." said Bob. "Say, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the night at my house. I know this is so sudden, but I've just felt sad only getting to see you once a day." Buzz was thinking and finally nodded. "Sure, I can. I'll meet you at your place, alright?" Bob nodded. "Alright." Buzz headed to his car and started it up. He then drove all the way to Bob's house. He then got out to see Bob waiting at his front door for him. "Hey babe!" Bob said. "Hey!" Buzz said. He then ran up to Bob and hugged him. "Come on in." Bob said. Buzz and Bob both walked into the house. "Would you like something to eat?" Bob asked "Sure. I mean I haven't eaten since 12." Buzz replied.