Chapter 3/3: Not Letting Go

In Buzz's dream, he felt something soft and and warm like a pillow. He started feeling it. It felt nice. He rubbed up against it. Suddenly he heard a voice. "Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!" said the voice. Buzz woke up to find his hand in Bob's shirt, touching his abs. Bob looked at Buzz, slightly blushing. "Uh, you're touching my—" "Woah. Those feel nice. Where did you get them?" Bob turned beet red "Well, I, I don't know." "Can I touch them forever? I love the feeling!" Buzz said. "Uhm..." Bob said, not knowing how to answer. "I'm just kidding!" Buzz said. "No, keep touching them. I like it when you touch me." Buzz blushed heavily. "You.....what?" "I said I like it when you touch me. It feels good." Buzz looked at Bob with straight eye contact for several seconds, then attacked him with a kiss. They were both passionately smooching as Bob covered them with a big blanket. Fast forwarding, Buzz was flat on the bed. "That was amazing." He said. "Yeah. I agree." Bob said. "Well, I guess I gotta get going." Buzz said, looking down. "Is everything OK?" Bob asked. Tears dripped down Buzz's face. He turned around and attacked Bob with a hug and started crying. "I don't want to leave you! You make me feel happy! You make me feel like a somebody! I love you more then life itself!" Buzz said. Bob frowned. "I feel the same way, Buzz. I really love you. Say, why don't you stay with me longer, or even better yet, why don't you become my new roommate?" Buzz looked at Bob and started smiling. "Yes! Yes! Absolutely! I will be your roommate!"

And from that day on, Bob and Buzz lived peacefully together in Bob's house.