Part 2

Kayla POV
Today is the first day of junior year. I hate going back to school. I wish I could spend every second of my life with Elle and Lee, but unfortunately life doesn't work like that.

" Kayla! Hurry up Lee's waiting!" My mom yells from downstairs.

" Comming!" I yell back. Buttoning up my shirt, I notice that it doesn't close. To be honest, my boobs have gotten bigger over the summer. Ok, a lot bigger. But I never thought about getting a new uniform.

" Shit." I whisper to myself. I manage to button my shirt up, but it looks as if it's about to burst at the seams at any second. Due to the fabric stretching, you could clearly see my bra, and cleavage underneath. I run downstairs.

" Bye mom!" I say while walking out of the door, just in time for my mom not to see my monstrosity of a shirt. I run over to Lee's car, holding my chest, which only helps a bit. Lee's eyes widen as he sees me.

" Woah." He says, while starting at my chest.

" Hey! Eyes up here buddy." I say scolding him.

" Give me your sweater." I say to Lee while putting my bags into the backseat of his car.

" What?" He says.

" Give me your sweater!" I say louder, and more demanding, while hopping into the backseat.

" No! All I have is my dress shirt underneath. Lee answers.

" oh really? All you have is your dress shirt? I don't even have a shirt!" I say back.

" Still no." He says back.

" Ok fine then. I guess I'll just have to go to school like this." I say while taking my hand off from covering my chest area. I see Lees she's open even more, looking like they were gonna pop out of his head.

" All the boys are gonna be starring. Y'know because of my-"I see Lee stare, and take a long blink before looking at me and saying

" Y'know what, here." He says while taking off his sweater and handing it to me.

" Thank you!" I say before pulling it over my head. I quickly smell the sweater, hoping that Lee doesn't notice, which I fail at doing. He looks at me through the rear-view mirror, and laughs.

" You creep." Lee says laughing.

" Shut up you dork. You smell good." I say trying to hid my embarrassment. Lee laughs and starts driving to go and pick up Elle.

We pull up at Elle's house, and she takes forever to come outside. Lee honks for what seems like forever, before Elle comes out, and me and Lee gasp. Elle comes outside wearing a skirt that nearly passes her butt. That skirt was so short.

" don't even talk about it! My pants ripped. This was all I had." She explains, while getting into the front seat of the car. She looks over at me, then back to Lee, then back to me, before saying

" Wearing Lee's sweater is see" with a grin on her face. I quickly pull up the sweater to reveal to Elle what's underneath, and she looks like she's seen a ghost.

" Damn Gray. You got some boobs" she says, which causes Lee to laugh.

" Damn Evans. You got an ass" I say mocking Elle. Lee laughs even more, and starts to drive off.

———

We arrive at school, and as we start to walk Lee says

" Look. Everyones starring at us"

I look around to see, and everyone IS starting at us.

" Well let me re-frase" Lee continues.
" Everyone is starting at you Elle."

" What no! What about Kayla! Her boobs are hanging out of your sweater!" Elle says defensively.

" Nono Elle. It's you." I say.

It's not a lie. Everyone was starting at Elle. Her ass was basically hanging out of her skirt. I open my mouth to talk when I hear Elle gasp and Lee scream

" What the hell Tuppen!"

I now notice that Tuppen has just smacked
Elle's ass. Now Lee is trying to fight Tuppen, but the thing is that Lee has never hurt a soul in his life. He tried to punch Tuppen, but Tuppen cought Lee's hand, and started to hold it out of the way, so he could sock him in the face. Which he did, and Lee went falling to the floor.

" Lee!" I scream. I look over at Tuppen. " Fuck you dickface!" I scream at his face, and kick Tuppen in the balls. Very hard.

" Fuck you bi-" He starts, but is cut off by Noah punching him, and staring a fight. Now that I know Tuppen is taken care of, I focus my attention on Lee. He has a small cut on his cheekbone, and a bloody nose. Elle was already helping him while I kicked Tuppen, so Lee is kind of ok, but still bloody.

Soon enough the principal broke up the fight between Noah and Tuppen.

" You three in my office now!" The principal said.

" Me?" Elle squeaked. She has never gotten in trouble in her life.

" Now!" The principal orders, and Noah, Tuppen and Elle walk away, leaving me alone with Lee.

" Douchebag. He even gets credits for my fights." Lee says while whiping the blood off his nose.

" Yes Lee. And if it wasn't for Noah getting in the way, you would have totally knocked him out with your ginormous muscles" I say squishing Lee's muscles, which causes him to blush, and faintly smile. Unlike his brother, Lee isn't ripped. He still has some muscle, but not nearly as much as Noah. I didn't care about that tho. Lee was still perfect in my eyes.

" C'mon" I say to Lee grabbing his hand.

" Where are we going?" Lee asks.

" I'm taking you, to the nurse" I say pulling Lee along with me.

We get to the nurses office, and she sees Lee. Looking at his cuts she says

" Here take this and wipe off the blood." She hands Lee a disinfectant wipe.

" I'll do it." I say taking the wipe out of Lee's hands, and begin to clean his face. Lee blushes.

" Now Mr.Flynn, if you keep blushing you won't have any more blood left in your body." I say chuckling, and Lee's face gets a darker shade of red. The nurse looks over and smiles.

" Ok missy. Since your the nurse now, your gonna take this and apply it to the cuts." The nurse says smiling, handing me some sort of cream. I apply it to Lee's face and he's says

" Ahh it's cold!" And I giggle.

" Last step is to add a bandage to the cut in his cheek bone, and he should be ready to get back to class." The nurse says handing me a bandage. I put the bandage on Lee's cut, and give him a giant kiss on the cheek. He smiles.

" All better" I say and I see him blush a bit, then grab my hand.

" Thank you." He says quietly.

" Ok now you two lovebirds get back to class" the nurse says.

" oh we're not-" I begin, but soon get cut off by the nurse.

" Oh but you are. I can see it in your eyes." She says and me and Lee look at each-other and shy laugh a bit, before walking out of the nurse office. Lee still holding my hand, we walk back to class.