Childhood friends

There aren't any POV just so you guys know !

Philip was sitting at home waiting for Theodosia,, her mother and father to arrive. Their mothers were best friends and Theodosia and Philip were to,, their fathers were just helping each other work ,, soon Philip had heard the door open,, his face lit up. He walked out of his room and there she was Theodosia Burr Jr. he smiled and ran down the stairs. Theodosia smiled and had hugged Philip once he was close to her. "Hey shorty ! " she had joked which Philip pouted. "I'm not that short ! " he said crossing his arms as he had pulled away from the hug. "You're shorter then me so there for you are " she giggled playfully. Philip chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully. "So,, how are you Theo ? " Philip had asked putting his hands behind his back with a smile on his face. "I've been alright,, and how about you Pip ? " Theodosia smiled and had giggled. Philip shrugged slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've been okay ! " he chuckled playfully. Alexander walked down the stairs then had ruffled Philips hair before he had bent down. "Ah,, you must be Theodosia,, your father always talks about you,, it's a pleasure to met you,, I'm Alexander Hamilton " Alexander smiled and held his hand out of Theodosia to shake which she had. "You to mister Hamilton ! " Theodosia said with a small nervous giggle. Aaron walked inside the Hamilton home with a smile on his face. "Alexander,, we have work to do.. " he said with a bag around his shoulder. "Ah,, yes " Alexander sighed with a smile on his face. He stood up and put his hand on his hip. Theodosia Sr was sitting with Eliza they were drinking tea together with biscuits. Alexander and Burr has walked into Alexander's office to continue their work. Philip and Theodosia has walked into his room. He sat down on his bed with a soft smile. "So,, is there anything you would like to do ? " Philip had asked tilting his head slightly. Theodosia had nodded. "Yes actually,, I've heard you write poems,, may I hear some ? " she had asked as she sat down beside Philip. Philip chuckled slightly but had nodded. "I guess we could read some.. " he had smiled and had gotten off of his bed. He laid down on his side on the ground in front of his bed. He grabbed a box of poems and had placed on his bed. He stood up then had sat down beside the box. "That's a lot of poems " Theo said almost excited to read some. Philip sighed slightly from embarrassment and had grabbed one of the pomes out of the box. He cleared his throat and chuckled nervously. "I - oh god - " he laughed nervously and put his hand over his face. "Okay,, okay I've got this - " he laughed playfully. "My name is Philip,, I am a poet I wrote this poem just to show it And I just turned nine You can write rhymes but you can't write mine I practice French and play piano with my mother I have a sister, but I want a little brother My daddy's trying to start America's bank Un deux trois quatre cinq ! " Philip laughed nervously and had put the poem back down in the box. "I think we're good for the day  - " Philip was cut off by Theodosias father ,, Aaron Burr. "Theo,, sweetie ! We have to go now ! " Aaron smiled. Theodosia groaned. "Okay,, coming father ! " she smiled. "I'll see you later Shorty ! " she laughed then had walked out of the room. She had left the house a few minutes later after saying goodbye to everyone. Philip sighed then took his box full of poems then had hid back under his bed.