L.A Love At first site

Part One: First Meet

It was just a normal day for Lauren, she didn't start filming until three weeks. She has been focusing on life, with just being her and Kameron. She kept most of her life private from social media, there were so many people judging her after her last relationship with Wayne. She learned that becoming private will allow her to become peaceful. Lauren has been casted for the next couple of seasons of the game. She has worked with BET a couple of times. Kam was spending time with Lauren mom. While Kam was with his grandmother, Lauren decided to go hang out with her close friends. Cassie, Denise, Malika and Ray.

" Denise where we going"- Cassie

" To a listening party"-Denise

" Who?"- Ray

" Nipsey Hussle"-Denise

" Really, he been rapping for a time now" -Lauren

" Yeah, he is putting out another project"-Lauren

Lauren knew of Nipsey, but she never met him. After she finished filming ATL, he had a crush on her. Lauren was flather but thought he was just another rapping. Throughout her career, he has been trying to work with her, by having her appear in some of his music videos. She never responded because she knew that rumors will start to gp around about who she is dating.

" Where is this listening party"-Lauren

"Crenshaw, by his store"- Denise

" How long has he owned his store" Malika

"I don't know, maybe a couple of years"-Denise

" Well maybe lauren real find true love again"- Laughed Malika

" Girl, bye, I don't know when I'm ready for another relationship"-Lauren

" Well it's about time, you been single for almost five years"-Ray

Lauren was not focusing on getting into another relationship. She worked hard to make sure he spirit was at peace, she did not want people judging her all over again. She did not know when she was going to get into another relationship, she wanted love to come to her. She knew forcing something like her last relationship was not going to work. All she wanted was to be a great mother and have a great career. She wanted to start her business someday.

" Well we are here"-Denise

There were at least two hundred people here at the listening party. Many of them were men, Lauren knew that something was going to happen. She followed Denise into the store. The store had Crenshaw logos everywhere, clothes, hats, and posters. Lauren saw Nipsey talking to a group of people, he had on some black shorts, with a white crenshaw shirt and long pair of socks with white pumas. He was starting to grow a beard. He had four fresh braids that fit him perfectly. As Lauren stared at him she began to become attracted to him, although she did not know him she had a good feeling about him.

" aye aye what up"- Nipsey said speaking into a microphone

" Thank y'all so much for coming out and supporting, it means a lot. Me and my crew worked hard on this project, we came a long way and I am proud. This mixtape is called Crenshaw, it's a build up to my album I'm working on. So enjoy the party and buy some dope ass clothes."

" yeahhhh"- said people in the crowd and applauded.

Lauren looked around at some of the clothes and started picking up what she liked, she was amazed by how dope the clothes were. She could tell there was hard work put into it.