Part Three: Law of Attraction

Lauren was in Atlanta filming The Game, the season was almost over,just five more episodes left. Lauren could not wait to get back to her personal life. She would only expose herself to many people when she was working. Lauren was in Atlanta until she was done filming. She finished shooting the last scene of next week's episode.

" Good work Lauren"- said one the producer

" Thank you, I see you guys tomorrow"- Lauren

" Okay be safe love"-said Malik

" You too bye"- Lauren

Lauren decided to stop at the Marathon Store to get a couple more items. She pulled up to the store and it was packed, but not like at the mix tape party. She walked towards the door, she could feel everyone eyes on her. She tried not to make eye contact because she wanted to be in and out of the store. When she entered the store she went straight to the kids section. She saw Nipsey at the cash register but did not address him, she tried not to look at him because she did not want to seem as if she was thirsty. While she was looking in the kids section Nipsey came over.

" You just had to come back huh?"-Nipsey

" Well I was not done shopping, I came back to get a few more items."-Lauren

" What kind of stuff you looking for"

" A couple of sweaters for me and my son"

" The sweaters is over here, let me show you"

Lauren followed Nipsey to the sweater section. There were so many colors and different styles. There are regular hoodies, sweatshirts. She liked the victory sweaters and sweatshirt.

" You just keep surprising me"

" We very creative and different with our clothing"

" Well I'm going to these two sweaters right here"

" You got good style, I like it"

" Thank you" Lauren said blushing

Nipsey scanned all of Lauren's items, he decided this time it would be in the house.

" You know what I got you, here"

" What no charge why?"

" Lets just say, I want something in return"

" Like what, I'm already going to premiere with you"

" I want to get to know you more, I want to take you out"

" Where exactly"

" We can ride around the city"

" Umm, I have to check my schedule but I let you know"

" Alright"

" Okay"

" So I can't get a hug"

Lauren laughed " Sure you can"

As they hugged everyone in the store stared at them.

" Well I have to go, thank you"

" No problem"

Nipsey watched Lauren get into her car, she gave him a final wave before finally pulling off. Nipsey couldn't wait until his first date went Lauren, he didn't want the movie premiere to seem awkward. He wanted to have a connection with her, he wanted to know more about her. He saw himself in her a bit, many people have their opinions about her. They think they know her but they don't. This happens to Nipsey all the time, when people think of him they only see a Crip. They ignored all of the things he did for his community and others. People see them both differently, but have no idea who they truly are.

" So you finally finna hit?"- said one of Nipsey close friends

Nipsey smack his lips " Shut up nigga"

" Aye, but for real tho, you think you finally ready"-Said Fatts

" I gotta see, I can't predict the future, but my mind is telling me this could be something special."

" Well, we gotta close in ten minutes"-said Blacc Sam

" Well I'm going to head out see yall"- said Nipsey