Happily Ever After

Baekhyun's POV:

After killing Kyungsoo, Kim family, and demons. Chanyeol and I arrived as we confirmed to SuperM and the friends we trust that we had finally won and had the peace for now. Everyone was very happy and screamed in joy. Chanyeol and I smiled, I placed my hand on Chanyeol's belly and I told Chanyeol this.

"Thank you... I am not only the hope here... you are also our hope as well as long as you bought the lightness in my life again. Thank you for coming back..."

Chanyeol kissed me, "no needs to thank me. Thanks to the fate that dragged us together and you made my dreams come true. I knew that we will make it together even we have been through weird situations." he showered me with kisses all over my face in front of everyone in the palace.

Everyone awed and a few of the members said, "YOU BOTH MUST GET MARRIED AND HAVE MORE CHILDREN! I WANT TO BE THE BEST UNCLE!!" Ten yelled. Taemin agreed, "Who is with us?!" he asked. Almost all of them also Lay raised their hands up. I grinned as my fangs revealed. "Sure no problem, we will make more and we will make as much as we can."

"YAH!" Chanyeol slapped my arm gently and blushed.

I laughed, "you know it."

(A few months later)

My vampire and werewolf clans/packs came to the place in the open field in the forest to celebrate like gala event during nighttime, didn't I tell you? It is my birthday. I have to get ready for speech but I am very nervous to give the "nominee" lecture. I prepared myself as you all know I added makeup including eyeliner. and lipsticks. my eyes are golden yellow as I revealed myself as a real prince. My hair just dyed so I made myself look different. Chanyeol was wearing something nice royalty outfit like me; he walked in, "my, you look handsome and hot." he then hugged me behind.

I looked at ourselves from the mirror, "same goes to you, love." I stroked his red hair - oh! for your information, he dyed his hair too! We look so fine, "babe, shall we go?" I offered my arm for Chanyeol to hold. He accepted and let go of me then held my arm. We both walked like a married king and queen until we got there to meet fellows of mine. I introduced my Luna to everyone until it is time for me to get up and speak with the honor.

I cleared my throat.

"Hello, gentlemen and ladies, I, Byun Baekhyun as your future king would want to say the words. It is so wonderful to cooperate with both of you as you all know my parents are pure-blood of werewolf and vampire and they had given me a life to this planet as a hybrid prince. From my heart, you all are part of my family and friends. I am grateful to have gorgeous species like you. Tonight, before we cheer the drinks up - I call my trustworthy guards to come and stand beside me, Taeyong, Mark, Ten, Lucas, and Taemin."

everyone clapped and SuperM members came and bowed with the pride on their faces. I approached them, "as my greatest respect for you, please accept my offer." I snapped as someone carried the gifts that they always wanted although I spent my money which they worth more than a hundred dollars total. They bowed again and thanked me after they grabbed their elegant gifts. "You shall forever be part of us and now, one more thing before I end this and let you enjoy your night. My only gorgeous mate aka your future queen who is now carrying the unborn baby in his belly, I don't need anything because I got what I want for my birthday, Park Chanyeol." I offered my hand out.

Chanyeol's POV

Hearing him calling my name which means he is going to confirm that Baekhyun is now taken by me. I walked up to him and held his feminine hand then I waved. Everyone awed and clapped even more as they screamed in joy to know that he has found his mate and got me pregnant. I stood up and pecked Baekhyun's cheek; he continued talking, "my beloved Luna, today is my birthday and I am grateful, we have been together for months, I know that it will be too early and you know it is based on royalty policy but whenever you are ready please let me know because I am going to ask my angel from heaven who finally repaired my broken heart." Baekhyun kneeled down while opening a small box of a ring, "Park Chanyeol, will you be an honor to be my wife and shall you marry me"