𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

May 5th, 128 days later

"Hey! Y/N!! Let's go!!" Mina cheered, her hand wrapping around yours as she pulled you along, you were living one of your best days all over again. Mina finally convinced you to go to the waterpark with her, the huge rides you needed floats as well as two people on the float to make it down safely. Your heart was pounding against your chest, your hands were clammy and you held onto her tightly all the way up the stairs. Kirishima and Kaminari were ahead of you, cheering as the line between you and the slide got smaller and smaller. You were never too brave, always having Mina come and save you during awkward situations or as of now, where she had to basically carry you and the float up the stairs. 

"Are you ready, Y/N?"

"N-No," 

"Well too bad!" Mina's hand pushed on the side, pushing you down the slide. A blood curdling scream escaped your lips, but your eyes stayed open, your fearful screams slowly turning into cheerful ones as your float went side to side, going through tubes, water splashing all over you. There was a flash as you made it to the bottom, water splashing back all over you and Mina. 

"Let's do it again!" 

"Y/N, what's wrong?" You jumped, looking over at Bakugou. He was sitting at the small table he got, and so were you, across from him.

"oh nothing, just daydreaming."

"About what?" he asked, taking a bite of his food.

"Remember when we went to the water park? You were sick that day, I think." you started, picking up the grilled eel. You never once tried it, but you knew not to go against Bakugou, just continue the conversation. "Mina finally convinced me to go on the waterslide instead of being in the wave pool." 

Bakugou nodded, watching as you ate the food. "Do you like it?" he asked, "I've never seen you eat eel." You nodded, swallowing the food. 

"It's good," you replied, feeling a tingling in your throat. You took a sip of your water, after the eel touched your tongue you started to get a weird tingle, but you figured it was from the sauce. It didn't seem too big of a deal until you took another bite, the squid wouldn't make it down. Your breathing became labored as you reached for your throat. 

"Shit!"