suspicion

Phantom Freddy's POV

I couldnt help but try to ignore about what happened yesterday, I didnt want to admit it, nor did I want it to be true. I couldnt be with him..for the past years he has always been nothing but a pain. even though he stopped hurting me in the past I still cant trust him. I walked down the hall trying to clear my head but, down the hall I noticed him leaning against a wall, he looked up at me as if he knew I was going down the same hall as where he was. I quickly turned around and tried to leave but, he grabbed my arm as soon as i turned. I looked back at him and noticed his expression, once I saw his eyes I knew he had gone through a lot of thinking. he almost looked upset, his eyes were very dull almost as if he was gonna pass out he opened his mouth to say something but he collapsed onto me as I tried to hold him up "Springtrap?!" I carefully settled him onto the floor and put his head on my lap. I tried to wake him up but he still didnt move or make a sound I then saw puppet run to where I was "What Happened?!" I looked up at puppet with a worried look "He-..He passed out, he wont move or wake up!" Puppet observed him and held up up "help me take him to the security room, there should be things in there I need to check on him" I nodded my head and helped puppet take Springtrap to the security room. once we got there, we settled him on the floor while puppet got some things from the cabinet and checked him. After a couple of minutes puppet looked up at me with a calm yet worried expression "I dont know what made him pass out but I do know that he had something that made him like this" I looked at puppet worriedly "what could've he taken?" Puppet shook his head slowly I knew he didnt know but a part of me needed to know so I thought of an idea to at least find out what he had did...