𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Yamaguchi POV

It's been about a month since becoming sex buddies with Tsukishima, I regret my decision. I didn't know that Tsukishima had such stamina! My back hurts so much I feel like I have scoliosis and volleyball on top of that?! I feel like I'm about to die, I've noticed that Tsukishima is a lot more kind and caring.

He cares for me after sex, and he makes sure I don't overwork myself during practice. It's actually really nice, seeing this cute, soft side of him makes my heart twist and turn.

"Yamaguchi!" Suga whispers, we were currently taking a break from practice.

"Yeah Suga?"

"Are you and Tsukishima going out!?"

"W-WHAT NO!" I yell, I didn't mean to yell and the whole team looks at me. My face heats up, gosh I feel so embarrassed.

"Pfft- ok whatever you say! But just know I  totally haven't realized he's super gentle with you and a lot more touchy with you now!" He whispers, my face becomes even more hot and I chug my water.

"Suga that's not correct! We have nothing between us!"

"Okay~" I should have known Suga would pick up on it, I sigh heavily.

"Yama are you ok?"

Yama? That's so cute!

"Huh?! Oh yeah I'm ok Tsukki!" He gives me a small smile and my heart does cartwheels, no Yamaguchi no! You can't catch feelings for him, that was a rule!

"ALRIGHT GUYS HUDDLE UP!" Daichi yells, we do some spiking drills and some scrimmages then we get done for the day.

"Ya"

"Ma"

"Gu"

"Chi" I turn around and see Tanaka and Noya behind me with smirks in their faces.

"Mmhh Noya do you see those scratches on Tsukishima's back?" Tanaka asks rubbing his fake beard,

"Mmhh I do! Say Tanaka do you see those purple spots on yamaguchi's neck?" Noya asks, our faces go completely red and I immediately cover my neck.

"O-oh! Those are bug bites! I went camping last week with my family!" I say,

"TANAKA, NOYA MIND YOUR BUSINESS!" Daichi yells,

"You guys should be more respectful! We didn't say anything the day you showed up with hickies on your neck Noya! Nor did we say anything about Ennoshita wearing your jacket and shirt to practice." Suga says while getting dressed,

"WHAT?! THAT NEVER HAPPENED!" Noya says,

"WHY WAS I DRAGGED INTO THIS?!" Ennoshita adds on, while they're fighting me and Tsukki we're out the door.

"Really Tsukki? You left hickies!?"

"You left scratches!"

"But that could easily be played off!" He then leans in and whispers in my ear,

"If anyone saw your lewd faces they'd immediately want to mark their territory." My face flushes and I push him away a bit, Tsukishima Kei if I break the first rule it will be your fault.

"Ugh I don't think I'll be able to come over today Tsukki, History has been a pain in the ass for me. On top of the actual pain in my ass because of you!"

"Your welcome."

"I-"

"I can help you if you want, I have a A in history so I must be doing something right." I looked at him shocked,

"Sure, But no sex! Just studying! I really can't afford to fail any classes." He pouts a little, it's too adorable.

"Mmhh fine."

"Are you disappointed?" I ask him, our eyes meet and I feel sparks between us. Our eyes both go wide, he felt it too. We had sparks, a connection.

"... as long as I'm with you I'm not disappointed." He says quietly, my face heats up.

"W-what are you talking about silly! Stop acting cute!" He gives a little fake chuckle, it's not as cute as his genuine laugh. Gosh how I love his laugh, I love everything about him... wait. I WHAT? I DON'T LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM ARE YOU CRAZY TADASHI?! Sure I may love his dick but THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

We head to his place and of course I get no fuckikg studying done.

"Tsukki! I need to study!"

"Study my body, human anatomy."

"What?! I swear!" He throws me on to the bed and takes off my shirt.

"Gosh your so beautiful." He says,

"Tsukki do it quick I really need to study." He pouts a bit and nods,

"Fine." We do the usual stuff, fingering, kissing then you know the sex part.

"Ugh my back is fucking killing me, you have way to much sex drive. I'm going into the shower don't you dare follow me in." He nods and I leave to shower.

I come back and he has text books out and some crackers out.

"Aww Tsukki! You got my favorite crackers!" I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he feeds me one.

"Here are some pain killers."

"Thanks, your dick is way too big I swear."

"Yet your always saying your loving it." He says,

"Ahh that's true." I get up and sit next to Tsukki and we start to study.

"Yamaguchi... do you like having sex with me?"

"No... I fucking love it. Why do you ask though?" I say,

"Because I think I like you." I look at him with wide eyes,

"HUH?! WASN'T OUR RULE NOT TO CATCH FEELINGS?!"

"Yeah."What the fuck? I should be made but right now I'm fucking ecstatic! Wait does this mean I like Tsukki? I mean I know I sure do like his dick but Tsukki?

"I think I like you too but... CAN YOU EVEN KISS ME WITHOUT GETTING A BONER?" I ask,

"Sure." He then kisses me but it's different from any of the past ones, it's gentle and filled with love. The kind of kiss you do at your wedding.

"Holy shit... I like you." I say,

"Great because I like you too."

"But I fucking hate you?" I say,

"Cool same here."

"Wait what?!"

"You were this annoying little whiny bitch who followed me around, but now that I've seen the real you. I fucking fell in love with you so fast you wouldn't even be able to count to 3." I blush at his boldness.

"Well I hated you because you were this salty ass bitch who always had a attitude,  but now your so clingy and cute. It's adorable." We get even closer to each other.

"I like you." He says,

"I know."

"Oh... can we fuck now?"

"What?! No fuck off! Let me finish my work and I'll say I love you later." I say smirking, his eye brows shoot up and he shuts up immediately. Gosh he's so cute.

Well that's the story on how my best friend and I became friends with benefits too lovers in the span of 2 months.