CHARACTER INFO.

(i do not own any of the art. everything is from picrew!)

 everything is from picrew!)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AOZAKI HARUKO!

"YOU'RE SO PRETTY, IT HURTS!"

"I'M THE ONE YOU'D DIE FOR."

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

LAST NAME: aozaki

FIRST NAME: haruko

NICKNAMES: haru, ruru, cupid, angel face, haruchan, haruzaki

BIRTHDAY: february 14th

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: light pink

HAIR COLOR: white, with noticeable strands of baby pink highlights

OTHER FEATURES: soft and gentle facial features that are akin to one of a bunny,  sharp canine teeth that seem like fangs, a small baby pink colored heart under his right eye, slightly pointed ears, long lashes, quirk-related tattoo markings along his back. haruko's white hair is almost iridescent the shine gives a twinkling shine, naturally emitting a soft glow due to his quirk

STATS:

power: 4/5
speed: 5/5
intelligence (school): 2/5
strategy: 4/5
technique: 4/5
defense: 3/5
cooperation: 5/5

QUIRK:

cupid! - this quirk isn't quite the traditional cupid trope you'd expect! the quirk cupid allows the user to use their eyes to 'enchant' or tempt the opponent into the user's will, be it romantic or otherwise! but this only lasts for 15 minutes before it wears off unless broken off personally by the quirk user. this ability isn't for the faint of heart though, too much enchanting causes the user to become 'drunk on love'-- meaning that the user attains intoxicated manners as if they were drunk by alcohol if pushed too hard. but that's not all there is to this quirk of course! would this quirk really be named cupid if it didn't come with a pair of wings and a bow and arrow?

the cupid's bow and arrows are made out of the user's body fat! although, these said arrows do not make people fall in love by being shot by the cupid's arrow unless intended to. instead, the arrow being shot out of the bow can disperse into a varied number of red shards that can harm the opponent. the angel-like wings that the user is gifted work like any regular pair of wings you see in media! the wings are retractable, meaning the user can 'put away' their wings since the wings can cause minor back pains if used for too long.