Kicking the sluts a**

When I got up I did my morning routine and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a Black leather jacket and combat boots. I made my way downstairs and grappled an apple.

"So what's my ugly sister back here for" someone said so I turn around to see my slut of a sister Britteny

"I came to train the pack Britteny so you have to do what I say for the time being" I told her with a smirk on my face. she walked over to me and slapped me in the face

"You really want to do this" I said

"Yeah let's do this b****" she said

'Ash can you get down here our sister wants to fight me' told him and I told Chase the same thing and they came running

"Ok let's do this" I said as I walked out back and got into a fighting stance. she came out to and shifted into this small wolf I have ever seen.

"Wow sis your so small" I said, as she came running and lunged at me but I dodged her. She got off the ground and Longed at me again but I dodged under her and punched her in the middle of her stomach, then I heard a crack and she was laying on the ground whimpering.

When I looked up I saw the Whole pack around us.

"That's what will happen if you disrespect me" I told everyone and walked over to Chase seeing him smirking, I kissed his cheek
/-/-/-/-/-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/
After training

When I got to me and Chase's room I went to the bathroom to take a shower but what I saw was that Chase was in there so I grabbed my pj's and went to the bathroom in the hall down the hall. After my shower I got dressed and went back in my room then went to bed. After few mins there was a dip in the bed and then Chase put his arm around my waist, then pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and let the darkness consume me and I was in a deep sleep.