1. The eViL cockroach

( a message from Author-San :D
The artwork above is not mine!)

The boys were cleaning up the gym after practice like usual, Goshiki went to the storage room...

*girly shriek*

"What the fu-" Shirabu started to say but got cut off by Goshiki screaming "ITS A COCKROACH!"
"It's just a cockroach, it won't hurt you." Ushijima told Goshiki and Shirabu as they were freaking out and Tendou was just scared but standing still until he shouted "there's a fly swatter inside storage room!" "I AIN'T GOING IN THERE FOR SHIT!" Shirabu spat.

Semi just walked in the storage room holding a straight face and grabbed the fly swatter and shoved it into Shirabu's chest and walked over to Ushijima then stood next to him. "Pussy cats." Semi mumbled loud enough so only Ushijima could hear.

Next thing you know, Shirabu is chasing the cockroach with the flyswatter. Semi looked over and saw Tendou rolling on the floor dying of laughter and Goshiki was in the corner of the gym curled up in a ball (poor Goshiki)

𒊹︎•. 20 min later .•𒊹︎

"AHA I KILLED IT" Shirabu yelled "now clean it up." Ushijima said knowing that would be something Semi would want him to say because Semi already left to go home to make dinner for him and Shirabu. "Where did Tendou and Semi go?" Shirabu asked. "They left a while ago. Goshiki, your fine now, the cockroach is dead." Ushijima responded. "O-okay." Goshiki slowly stands up and gets the rest of his stuff and leaves "b-bye guys." Goshiki said before he left.

𒊹︎•.After cleaning the bug mess.•𒊹︎

Shirabu pulled out his phone and texted Semi.

Eita ❤️

Shirabu: I'm on my way home.

Eita❤️: ok, is the bug dead?

Shirabu: yup, I killed it and cleaned the mess....

Eita❤️: alrighty, I'm finishing up dinner now, I left early so I could get dinner done by the time you got home.

Shirabu: okay, I'll see you in a few minutes.

Eita❤️: love you 💖

Shirabu: love you too ❤️