Bisexual

A/N- I know that Andrew and Garrett are just close friends and respect the fact that Andrew is straight, but I just love the ship and think they would be so cute together. If you don't ship/support Gandrew please don't read this :)

  "Shane don't put that stuff on me!" Ryland yells while attempting to move the lipgloss applicator away from his lips. "Noooooo, stop it's so cute on you!" Shane whines while putting more on him. Andrew laughs at the two play fighting while texting Garrett.

Garrett🐝- I'll be there in about 5 more minutes :.-)

Andrew📸- Ok, did you get chipotle?

Garrett🐝- Yup

Just as Andrew read Garrett's message, he knocked on the door. "Andrew can you get it please?" Ryland asks from the kitchen. Andrew nods while getting up from the couch to open the door. He is greeting by a warm smile from Garrett. Andrew moves to the side to let Garrett come in. "Did you get my burrito?" Shane asks Garrett while rummaging through the bag. "Duh" Garrett says while grabbing his burrito out of the bag. Just as the four where eating, Morgan let's herself in. "Morgan!" Garrett calls excitedly. "Garrett!" Morgan calls, using the same amount of enthusiasm he used. "Did you get me any food?" Morgan asks, looking at the empty bags of chipotle Infront of her. "Uhhh, heh," Garrett looks away. "I didn't know you would be coming, you can have the rest of my burrito" he offers. Morgan takes a glance at the half eaten burrito in his hands. "I'm good" she makes a disgusted face that makes the boys laugh.

  Shane brought them all here today just to hang out. Most of the time they all spend together is when they're making videos so Shane thought it would be fun just to hang out normally with any cameras.

  The squad all take a seat on the couch and adjust themselves until they are comfortable. Ryland is snuggled up to Shane with a blanket covering them both, Morgan is sitting with a blanket while holding onto Tyler, Andrew is sitting with a pillow in his lap next to Garrett who has a blanket and Benjamin in his arms of course.

  Everyone has been sitting in comfortable silence until it is broken by a comment by Shane. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks everyone. "Yes! Can we watch Harry Potter?" Garrett asks smiling. "We are not watching fucking Harry Potter!" Shane groans playfully. Usually Andrew would laugh at Shane's reaction but the red head was stuck in his own train of thought. Recently he has been having some very odd feelings towards someone. Someone of the same gender of him, which is completely new to him because he has been attracted to women his whole life until now. Ever since he had that date with Megan Batoon, he has developed feelings for his best friend, Garrett.

  He realized this when he was comparing the two, Megan was perfect but not perfect for him. She was nice and very beautiful but he didn't feel a spark between them, however he felt a spark with Garrett. Ever since the first day he met him he has felt a very strong bond towards him. Should he be feeling this way? Is it wrong to like another man? Oh no, what if Garrett doesn't reciprocate his feelings and their friendship is ruined?! Andrew can't afford to loose such a close and dear friend to him, he has never had a friend like Garrett. He has gotten him through the darkest points in his life- Andrew is knocked out of his thoughts from a light poke from the boy he was just thinking about. "Hm?" Andrew mumbles. "Are you okay?" Garrett asks him, concern laced in his voice. Andrew looks up at the taller boy beside him, which was a mistake because Andrew immediately got butterflies when they locked eyes. "Yea I'm fine" Andrew mumbles while fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "You don't look fine" Garrett asks. "I'm fine" Andrew says once more before averting his attention to the movie he has not been paying attention to this whole time.

  Andrew feels something on his face, he turns and is met with the hand of Benjamin stroking his cheek. Garrett bursts into a fit of giggles. Andrew can't help but laugh too, Garrett's laugh just made him so happy, it was music to his ears. "Can you two shut up" Morgan says, just making Garrett laugh more. Andrew just smiles at the laughing mess beside him. God he was so perfect, the way his nose scrunches you when he laughs is adorable, or how when he laughs everyone can't help but laugh too. "Andrew are you okay, you've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes" Garrett says with a red face. Andrew quickly darts his eyes away from Garrett in embarrassment. "Yea I'm fine, sorry I just got lost in a daydream and happened to be s-staring at you" he quickly redeems himself. Few, that was close. Garrett nods while averting his eyes to the tv still playing the movie that Andrew has no interest in.

  The movie finally ended and Andrew sat in his train of thought once more. Shane says something making everyone laugh except Andrew surprisingly. Shane glances at the unusually quiet red head. "Andrew are you okay?" Shane asks Andrew making him snap out of his day dream. "Yea why?" Andrew asks in confusion. "You've been very quiet and everytime I look over at you, you're zoned out and look very worried or stressed" Shane explains. Andrew gulps, should he tell them? "Uh actually I'm not okay" he mutters. Shane repositions himself so he can see Andrew better. Everyone is now looking at Andrew waiting for him to say what's bothering him. "Why are you not okay?" Shane asks softly. Andrew clears his throat. "Uh, I've been having really weird feelings that I've never had before," Shane nods, telling him to continue. "Well uh, I-I think I'm Bisexual" he says while anxiously playing with his fingers. Andrew looks over to Garrett and sees a bright smile on the boy's face. "I thought you said you were straight?" Garrett asks, a smile still present on his face. "I never actually said I was straight, you guys just assumed I was" Andrew chuckles. Garrett nods, agreeing with him.

   "Who's the lucky man that made you realize it?" Ryland asks smirking. Heat rises to Andrews cheeks. "I uh, um" he says. "Come on, we won't judge" Morgan reassures him. "G-Garrett" he mumbles. "AHHHH YASSSSS BITCH I KNEW IT" Shane yells a bit to excitedly. "Sorry" he laughs. "Garrett, I'm sorry if you don't feel the same, if you don't that's okay just tell me now plea-" Andrew is cut off by a pair of soft lips on his. He closes his eyes and leans into the kiss. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" Shane yells while Ryland and Morgan scream. "Does that answer your question?" Garrett asks with a slight chuckle. Andrew laughs. "Yes" he says while smiling bigger than he ever has.

Word Count- 1195

A/N- Well that was the first chapter, sorry if it was bad but I hope you liked it. I had a lot of fun writing it :)