Part 6

Authors note: I sorry I took so long to write this. I just couldn't think of what to say, so I kept putting it off. But I knew that I had to write something. I don't really like this chapter, but at least I got it out of the way finally. It had been waying on me for a while. I try to publish more often in the future.

Ricky pov

"I got like no sleep last night" I said while turning off my alarm. "I was up all night thinking about her." We shared a moment during the show, I know it. I just need to be brave and tell her that I love her.

"Ricky you better be up already" my dad shouted.

"I am" I shouted back. We really need a better way of communicating. While I was getting ready for school, I saw my phone on the dresser. I picked it up and started to text Nini

So now I just have to figure out what to say to her

So now I just have to figure out what to say to her. That shouldn't be too hard, right? I walked over to my closet and scanned it. I needed to look nice today. I took a longer than usual time getting ready today just to make sure I put my best foot front. Finally I was ready.

"Ricky, breakfast" my dad yelled from the other room.

I walked into the kitchen and looked at the counter. There was a plate with two pieces of bread on it.

"Is that supposed to be breakfast" I asked my dad.

"If you aren't happy with that, then make it yourself"

I sighed and grabbed the plate.

I looked back and asked my dad "do you seriously not know how to pour cereal into a bowl.

"We ran out of cereal"

"So you don't know how to go to the store?"

"Go and eat your bread, Rick."

After "breakfast" I got in my car and drove to school. I was so nervous planning out what I was going to say to Nini. It had to be perfect. I needed her, and I wasn't going to give up. When I got to school, I heard someone call my name.

"Ricky"

I turned around

"Oh hey, Big red"

"Hey. So is everything alright with you."

"yeah, why do you ask"

"Well yesterday after the show, you seemed kind of distracted."

"I guess I just have a lot on my mind."

"Like what"

The bell rang and I realized that I was going to be late for class.

"I tell you later" I said to Big red as I rushed off to class.

My first class I have together with Nini. When I walked in, she was talking with Kourtney and Ashlyn, and she looked so beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful. Her beautiful hair, and her beautiful laugh, and

"Are you going to take a seat Mr. Bowen or not?" the teacher said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him.

"oh um, sure" I said while walking to my seat. The rest of the day went really slow, but really fast. Does that make sense. It felt like the day drag on forever, but then when it was finally the end of last period, I wasn't prepared at all. I still didn't know what I was going to say to her. I guess I was just going to have to wing it. At that moment, I felt a buss come from my pocket. I checked my phone and realized I got a text from Nini. 

I was really sad, but also kind of relieved

I was really sad, but also kind of relieved. Now I have more time to plan out what I am going to say to her. I just wonder why she can't make it. Is everything ok?