4. Mixed emotions

Amelia
   I wake up the next morning in a bed that's not mine. I quickly sit up remembering that Tione brought me to his crib. I look down at my clothes to see just an oversized t-shirt that's not mine and my clothes piled up on a chair near by.

   No no this can't be happening, did we fuck last night? This thought keeps running in my mind. I don't remember much from last night. I sit in the bed for a good fifteen minutes trying recollect my thoughts.

   I unlock my phone to check the time. 8am. Shit I gotta get my ass to school.

    I get up and grab my pile of clothes on the chair. Thankfully I didn't wear a dress. I slip on my jeans and keep on whoever's shirt this is.

   I walk over to the door slowly turning the knob. I find my way downstairs in this big ass house to see Tione sitting with just a robe and shorts on his couch.

    "Drop me home" I mean mug him unintentionally while crossing my arms with my top and sweater resting in my arms.

   "Holy someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" He chuckles not taking his eyes off his phone.

   "I'm up here" I wave my hand in front of his face.

    He slowly looks up and licks his lips. "Damn how you look better in my own shirt then I do"

    I roll my eyes. "Why didn't u drop me home last night, I hope you know I was drunk and I don't remember consenting to any-" I get cut off. "Relax Amelia" He starts laughing at me straight to my face.

   "I wish you were sober enough to realize all I did was take care of your drunk ass last night, and nah we didn't fuck or even kiss once we got to the crib, u fell asleep right way" I felt my cheeks get red.

   My bad for assuming, but what can I say I woke up in his bed this morning and a lot of guys would've taken advantage of my state last night.

    "Oh" I say lowkey embarrassed for giving him that much attitude.

   "I'll drop your ass to school I promise just relax and have some breakfast first with ur mean ass" He stands up and grabs the magazine in front of him and motions me to sit. He slaps my ass with the magazine before heading to the kitchen. I groan rubbing my back.

   He comes back with some eggs and bacon on a plate. He hands me the plate before grabbing his controller and playing 2k.

   "Um Tjay" I tap his shoulder to get his attention. "I told you call me Tione".

  "Tione, I uh appreciate u doing all this for me I really do, but I don't understand why? Like u barely know me but you brought me to ur crib with no nasty intentions" He pauses his game and reverts his attention to me.

   "To be honest ion know how to answer that your just different I guess, if I wanted to fuck you trust me I would've a long time ago but it ain't even like that" He puts his head in his  hands and massages his forehead. "Also u breaking up wit that bum ass nigga today for good.. ai?" he says looking straight into my soul.

   "Damn why u so serious for" I slap his shoulder gently. "And yeah I'm done with him". I say reminiscing seeing Rakeem last night. 

   "Say less"A smirk forms on his face. I shake my head jokingly.

   I walk into school after Tione drops me off. I skipped first period so I waited until second period to go to class.

    "Bitch where were you first period" Amber says as I take a seat beside her. "And where'd u go last night" She taps her head trying to itch through her braids. She really doesn't care about how she looks at school, she's wearing baggy sweats and an even baggier shirt with some slides. Which is what I love about her, the way she can switch it up.