Chapter 18: Fight To The End

~The Shadow Realm~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"This Yubel character sounds devious. I would be careful (Y/N). Who knows what she has in store for you." Bakura warned me as I pick up Jaden. I let Jaden wrap his arm around me while he was still sound asleep.

"I will Bakura. And thank you for all your help." I told Bakura with a reassuring smile.

Bakura nodded and opened up a portal. Inside the portal we saw Zane, Syrus, Dr.Crowler but no Aster.

"Goodbye (Y/N)." Bakura glared at his Millenium Ring in his hand.

It was sad. Bakura was a great partner of mine. We both helped stop Sartorius and the Light of Destruction, now he helped me uncover the truth about what happened between me, Jaden and Jesse.

"So what are you going to do now? I mean...now that you have your ring back." I asked him a little tempted to know his answer.

Bakura's eyes starred up at the dark and purple sky of the Shadow Realm. "I have caused chaos for so many years, it tires you out. I think...I will live here in peace and quiet."

"Well said. Goodbye Bakura." I waved goodbye to my companion and stepped through the portal with Jaden around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Middle Of Nowhere~

As me and Jaden exited the portal, we were intensely hit by a sandstorm. The winds were harsh and violent, it instantly blinded my eyes with sand.

The whirling sands made me toss and turn in every direction. It was hard to keep my balance while I had Jaden around me. There were many times when I was about to fall over.

"I gotta keep...moving!" I shout to myself in frustration.

I tried to walk with all my might to get distance but the winds were too strong, the winds ringing in my ears, sand blinding my vision and Jaden was getting heavier and heavier, I fell to the ground. In the moment, I got on top of Jaden to protect him and keep him safe.

Everything went blank...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yubel's Castle~

~Jesse(Yubel)'s POV~

It is time...

Time to go through with my plan...

To show MY Jaden true pain and suffering!

The suffering he showed me so long ago...

Hehe...hahahaha!

hahahaha!