f o u r

jaemin's pov

jaemin's pov

"na jaemin, where are you?!" I heard my mother's voice as I opened my eyes, sweats started to form on my forehead, my heart beats faster. she's always mad and i'm used to it but now, this is different. i'm nervous.

the door harshly opened creating a loud noise. it was my mother, she's fuming mad. she walks towards my direction, harshly gripping on both of my shoulders, her eyes is widening while her face is turning red.

"where is my money?!" she asked with her blaring voice, emphasizing each words.

"i-i don't know.." my voice cracked.

"you stealed my money!" she shook my body before letting me go and began to destroyed my belongings.

"where?! where did you hid it, thief?!" her voice filled the whole room.

"tell me! and stop crying for fuck's sake! crying won't do any help!" I didn't realized I was crying. I wiped my tears as I accidentally bit my lips hard causing it to bleed.

"stop. I don't have your money." I said calmly.

"so you're also a liar now--"

"what's happening here?" a baritone voice cut her sentence off.

"dad.."

"our money stole that kid! it was missing and he was the only capable of doing that thing!"

"no! stop accusing me! I didn't do anything!" I accidentally raised my voice out of frustration.

"look how disrespectful he is." she shook her head, disappointment written all over her face.

my eyes widen when I saw my dad walking towards me with his emotionless eyes.

"where did you learn that, huh?"

my whole world stopped when I received a punch from him. I grasped on my bedsheet as the pain engulfed me. my whole body felt numb.

when did this chaos start? ah, that day. when I introduced jeno to them. they can't accept the fact that I am like this. why I can't be happy? this is so unfair. if only jeno was here.. nah, what a thick face I got. I didn't even had a chance to apologize to him or hear him out. I'm sure.. it's just a misunderstanding. yeah, it is. and i'm very sure that renjun mushroom seduced him.