033

{You find out you are pregnant with Harry's baby}

You and harry have been dating for 3 years now.
It has been a ride to be honest.
People found you guys the worlds cutest couple.
People adored you guys.

Today you found you were pregnant.
You were happy and nervous. Nervous to tell harry and happy because you were gonna have your first child.

Harry had just gotten home from an unsuccessful day at the studio.

"Hey babe" he said as he kissed your cheek.
You were used to him coming home like this every once in a while. He was always so stressed about this upcoming album.

"Hey.." you say bluntly.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked. He had a scared face on his face.

"Babe, sit" you said.
"And no before I start. No I'm not breaking up with you" you continued.
Harry relaxed his muscles at your words.

"So what's up?" He asked.
"I know you have a career and I know how much it means to you. I dont want to get in the way of that...and of course the little one" you said looking down at your- not even 2 months old- stomach.

"Babe..." he said.
(His reaction is in the gif) "so your telling me I'm gonna be a dad??" He said as he put his hands to his hand moving down to cover his mouth.
You nod still look down.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD" he screamed and stood up to pick your chin up.
"This is the best news I have ever heard all day" he said and kiss your lips..